Color scheme

Midwayusa

Mar 8, 2009
Near Manhattan, Kansas
Anyone have a Blaster with all black plastics except the front fenders white? Did a google search and never found any with this scheme. Considering doing it on a 2002 Blaster but would like to know what it would look like before spending money on new stuff.

Contemplating doing this color scheme on the project I have going. My co-worker laughed and said "Cop car colors!!" I think it would look neat but wanted to see if anyone had that scheme to make sure I liked it. I like the idea of all black as well but thought white front fenders would break it up a little. Plastics are probably not going to happen till spring so I have time to research it a little.

sounds cool looking, i would maybe try a black strip like an inch and a half wide down the outside, might look good, someone good on photoshop should do this. And that is one rediculously clean, not huge in the heelguards but i bet your feet stay dry and clean.

i have a all black blaster and i have white fronts laying around. i might do it later and post pics and show how it looks. dont worry i wont steal your idea. just to show you how it looks. besides... theyre stock fenders. i dont like stock fenders

sounds cool looking, i would maybe try a black strip like an inch and a half wide down the outside, might look good, someone good on photoshop should do this. And that is one rediculously clean, not huge in the heelguards but i bet your feet stay dry and clean.

The heel guards are some race car plastic my co-worker had lying around. The OEM ones are too expensive and that is what we had. Eventually would like to get some nice nerfs with the aluminum ones built in.

Not worried about anyone stealing the idea. If you like it go for it. This Blaster will eventually be for my boy and I want it to be nice by the time he gets it.

that would look awsome but id like to see a camo green and orange blaster.lol im sure itll look good considering wat you did with that shee though.good luck

well last night i put my black seat on my blaster and my white fenders on the front. i think it looked so ugly i am not even gonna post pictures.

a friend of mine has it the other way around all white with black fronts think it looks nice so I figure it probably look got the way your lookin to do it.