college football rep your team

Yes all you Ohio State representers your time is drawing near. In just a few short hours your perfect season will have a big blemish thanks to Pete Carroll and USC. Then the only shot you have at the title will be to win out and pray. But along with winning and praying you'll have to come to Happy Valley and listen to 100,000 people screaming "WE AREEEEE, PENN STATE!!! and try to do what you could'nt do last year and thats beat us.

Every once in a while college football gets fun like this lol

Let it be said that Racer X was wrong and Usc didnt beat the brakes off Ohio State.

But they did run it in with a minute left in front of an Ohio Stadium record 107,000 fans lmao!!!! Last plays of the game and Ohio State looked sloooowww lol

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES!!!

and for all you big ten haters, OSU fans, and sh*t talking florida fans michigan is the winningest program in history, and the last time we played an SEC team we won, and oh ya it was florida with tim tebow (the most overrated player in the game), and OSU, they lost to usc with a crappy freshman qb they should have lost to navy to. can't wait for mich vs osu itll be great to watch osu loose

sorry but i think after osu's lose to usc where they SHOULD have won they gonna let that get to them. Pryor is almost as overrated as tim tebow, and michigan has almost the same offense that navy does and they couldn't stop that so we will see what happens when the time comes all i know is that you guys can keep talking sh*t but can you get the job done when it counts, and THEY DIDN'T DO IT TONIGHT!

BTW OSU fans need to quit living in the past you always wanna bring up how you beat on michigan, but never want to remember the back to back national championships that they blew! That was hilarious

sorry but i think after osu's lose to usc where they SHOULD have won they gonna let that get to them. Pryor is almost as overrated as tim tebow, and michigan has almost the same offense that navy does and they couldn't stop that so we will see what happens when the time comes all i know is that you guys can keep talking sh*t but can you get the job done when it counts, and THEY DIDN'T DO IT TONIGHT!

BTW OSU fans need to quit living in the past you always wanna bring up how you beat on michigan, but never want to remember the back to back national championships that they blew! That was hilarious

at least we made it to back to back national championships how many college teams can say they have done that? even if they didnt win its still insanely hard to reach back to back national championships

at least we made it to back to back national championships how many college teams can say they have done that? even if they didnt win its still insanely hard to reach back to back national championships

well lets see how many can say that, theres;

Prinston-11
Michigan-4-2-2-2
Yale-3
Penn State-2
Pitt-2
Notre Dame-2-2
Cal-2
Minnesota-3-2
Army-3
Oaklahoma-3
Ole Miss-2
Michigan State-2
Alabama-3
Florida-2
Miami-6
Florida State-3

All of those teams have WON back to back or more championships. The number next to there name is how many years in a row they won or shared a championship and the mutiple numbers mean they have done it more then once so there are a lot of colleges that have done it. But i bet there are a lot less that have lost back to back so osu can be proud of that.

i guess you dont understand what the sec is all about huh, so you get a win on an sec team like ucla did and ok st did thats cool a win is a win right. but you see what happen to ok st they lost this week you know why, cuz they may have out scored georgia but the bulldogs physicaly beat the livin sh*t outta them. now watch what happens to ucla next week, hell the qb lost some teeth lol.

what im tryin to say is beating one sec team is nuthing to brag about especialy when there not having a good year. i'll give any big ten or pac 10 team one season to play through the sec and i bet they wont come back for another.

so you say tim tebow is over hyped huh lol

what was over hyped was that sissy fight last night in ohio i mean i was not impressed at all by either team. and this barkley guy is getting his head blown up already because he had a decent game against one of the worst ohio st teams i have ever seen. and usc didnt look like the usc i love to hate lol. but hey both teams will go on to kick the sh*t out of everybody in their conference, except penn st and then you all can be happy for the next couple weeks. while i stress every game in conference play hopeing that when we make it back to the N.C we still have a healthy team but thats just sec play for ya.

and with way the big 10 is playing they should let the mountain west getin on some bcs action even if they eventualy do get pounded, i think byu and utah have legit programs and the need the chance to prove it

Well Well Well.

what the hell happened to USC the team thats suposed to be pro team in college. i dont want any excuses it just shows whos really overrated. any thing you can say about them i take as an excuse because from what the media and evrybody says, their supposed to be the unbeatable sh!t. not taking anything away from washington but foreal lets be serious you claim to have the best of the best but yet you you start conference play with a big ass L. LMAO f-in losers

but on the same note dont think im not disappointed with my gators i consider this a los in my book we should have put more on the board. but then again this is the sec were talkin about not the pu$$y pac-10 lol

Well Well Well.

what the hell happened to USC the team thats suposed to be pro team in college. i dont want any excuses it just shows whos really overrated. any thing you can say about them i take as an excuse because from what the media and evrybody says, their supposed to be the unbeatable sh!t. not taking anything away from washington but foreal lets be serious you claim to have the best of the best but yet you you start conference play with a big ass L. LMAO f-in losers

but on the same note dont think im not disappointed with my gators i consider this a los in my book we should have put more on the board. but then again this is the sec were talkin about not the pu$$y pac-10 lol

Every other year or so Usc loses to someone in they're conference the same as Florida and Ohio State and everyone else. Them losing a game on the road is not a major worry for Usc because they've been there before. You know this whole decade and throughout they're history.

And that tough Sec you talk about. Is that the same Sec that that Darren Mcfadden came from? You remember that guy? He's in the Nfl now i hear. Yea in 2006 Usc came to Arkansas for a game and Mcfadden went off!!!! He had 9 carries for 42 yards! and he had 2 catches for -6 yards! Yes i said negative six yards! How do you catch the ball from behind the quarterback? Is that some of that tough Sec stuff? I dont know anything about college football but i was impressed at how he touched the ball 11 times and had a total of 36 yards.....at home.......against a biotch ass team that plays in a weak conference.....at home.....Arkansas lost 50-14 lmao!!! At home in the Sec they got biotch smacked in front of all they're fans. Usc had John David Booty at qb lol. i guess its ok though because the year before when they went to Usc they got smacked again 70-14 lol.

Tough Sec stuff right?oh yea that was the year that everyone was hyped on Michigan/Ohio State when they were both one and two. Ohio State won and they went to play Florida and lost the national title. Everyone knew Michigan was better that year and they went and got smoked by Usc in they're bowl game 32-18 because at the end Usc sucks and they cant beat anyone out of they're pussy conference lmao.

You remember Michigan right? They play in the pussy weak Big Ten? You remember? Tim Tebow's bowl loss? lol But I guess thats because they play in the Sec they cant play they're bowl game against a weak team from a weak conference and win....in Orlando lol to a weak team from a weak conference that lost they're season opener to Appalachian State lmao. Face it other then Florida's title wins against Ohio State and Oklahoma since 2002 they've only won one bowl game.....against Iowa lol. And that was in Florida too lol. Real tough. In 2004 Florida lost to Miami 27-10, in 2003 Florida lost to Iowa 37-17. Iowa plays in the Big Ten and they're weak so Florida's actually better then them. Oh yea that game was played in Alabama. Isn't Alabama Big Ten Country? So that was like a home game for Iowa kind of unfair to judge Florida there lmao. Oh yea and in 2002 Florida lost to Michigan 38-30....again....in Florida....again....lmaoitf!!! Real tough!!! lmao!!! Maybe after the game the Michigan players gave all the Florida players student application's so they could transfer lmao!!!

Facts are facts junior. Florida while they've had they're good years has gone on to lose bowl games to teams from other conferences like the Big Ten because they get to caught up in the "overhyped" machine and think they're way better then what they are.

The other problem is because and pay attention to this next statement for all the Florida fans and Tebow fans....THERE HASNT BEEN A QUARTERBACK WORTH A sh*t FROM ANY OF THE FLORIDA SCHOOLS IN OVER 20 YEARS!!!!!! LMAO!!!! What has that state with 3 major colleges produced for a Nfl quarterback? Let's look at Florida. Tebow still has to get drafted and flop so we won't dog on him yet. Chris Leak. Wow i said his name and the Nfl in the same sentence lol. He'll get to play qb in the Nfl right after Urban Meyer does lol. Rex Grossman......lmao. Don't think we need to go any further then that on that topic lol. Let's see there was that other guy too what was his name? Waffle? oh yea Danny Wuerffel. He won a Heisman too at Florida and a National Title. He also won 4 games in the Nfl....in 3 years....lmao. Mark Sanchez already has 2 wins for the Jets and he's only been there a month lol.

Let's take a look at all the wonderful names that Florida has produced at qb from all the big 3 football powerhouses there. Chris Leak, Rex Grossman, Danny Wuerffel, Charlie Ward, Chris Weinke, Gino Toretta, Brock Berlin, Shane Matthews, Doug Johnson, lol. If you had all those guys rookie cards in mint condition i would'nt trade you them for one Mark Sanchez lmao. The only quarterback that was worth a crap in the Nfl from any Florida school was Vinny Testaverde. That was 1986. Other then that those 3 schools have produced crap at the qb position and Tebow will flop just the same. Its not much you can say or do about it. It's tradition. LMAO!!!!

Oh and Penn State is #5 this week. They'll finish undefeated and at worst case with one loss. Joepa is tradition too lol

Yes i know Penn State lost at home to friggin Iowa....again. Lame. But Usc won and Florida won. Tebow looked good in the 3rd quarter lol. He looked so good you can't find the clip on the internet. It's been removed from all the sites. Gotta protect that posterboy lol

30 points in the first with the flu nuff said

Lol the flu that magically appeared after they didnt look good against Tennessee....at home....lol. Now after the magic disappearance of any video of Tim Tebow getting knocked out against Kentucky I wonder what the excuses will be before Lsu this week. Should be interesting. And 30 points against Kentucky isn't that hard. If they did it in basketball I'd be impressed lol.

his own teamate hit him in the back of the head with his knee thats what knocked him out. and they had people sick during and befor the tennesee game and thats beside the fact that tenn has a pretty good deffense. this is SEC football nobody is safe.

oh yea good job against washington st lol bet that was a real test of strength