close minded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontblinktony

May 15, 2007
PA
www.myspace.com
I've been noticing a trend in this forum, that almost everyone here has the same close minded ideas and inspirations on quads and life and they tend to tag up on the few who think outside of the blaster box. like yes i own a blaster yea there fun but there not the full blown race machines most of you play them out to be. so I'm curious those on this forum who aren't regular posters lets hear what you have to say. yea i know this could have been typed better but i don't care i just woke up.

Blaster's are excellent race machines, i went to the MX track today, practiced for an hour an raced for 4 hours during the race i smoked a 250 4 stroke, i smoked some kx an rm60's i smoked a honda xr200 i smoked a 400ex an another modded blaster Ive got stock shocks because i haven't upgraded yet but my blaster held that track better then any machine out there me an the guy on the 400ex traded off an he whooped my ass while i was riding his 400ex so it's all in the way the bike is setup

a Blaster has to be built like any other machine you want for MX so they can be a full blown race bike just like any other bike you sink your money into, an if you don't wanna get hated an picked on then don't bring them sh*tty 4 strokes into a yamaha blaster 2 stroke forum this site is to be used by people who have blaster an wanna ask questions an learn more so if you come in here with a damn 4 stroke don't expect us to be nice

THE WAY I SEE IT

i agree, i raced a predator, he lost he was ready to sell it when he lost.
blasters were made to be raced, if you look at the timeline for yamaha counting the warrior and banshee the blasters was the only third sport atv to be made. they are light,fast,cheap,perfect to sink money into it does not take much for the blaster to unleash hell onto the people who misunderstood the blaster because it seems small.

if people say that ur blaster will lose they will get thier ass kicked when you race them.

I am open to whatever and I honestly am not totally into quads.
I am the opposite of a lot of people on here -- into Cadillac's and Business Management. Yea, I know, odd.

The only thing I don't like is when people basically tell me I am wrong, for example, if I am speaking of the Blaster being able to take out a 400EX on the flats and one tells me it's not possible. That's the kind of sh*t that would make me as you describe "close minded."

a Blaster has to be built like any other machine you want for MX so they can be a full blown race bike just like any other bike you sink your money into, an if you don't wanna get hated an picked on then don't bring them sh*tty 4 strokes into a yamaha blaster 2 stroke forum this site is to be used by people who have blaster an wanna ask questions an learn more so if you come in here with a damn 4 stroke don't expect us to be nice

THE WAY I SEE IT

ok first off you of all people on this forum know i dont run a 4 stroke. so your just making yourself look like an ass. second i've never dogged blasters like ive said 1000x they are good machines for the money and excellent beginners lvl mx quads like if i had a 13 year old brother who was looking for a beginners mx quad I'd straight give him my blaster. and as far as there trail ability's i have yet to have one fail on me. but as far as the modern world goes two strokes are dead and almost always not worth the time you put into them in 3 years minimum no ones gonna take a blaster seriously at all. and as far as every dogging Cochise, he's only on here because he is my mechanic if i cant turn the wrench the right way he's there to help he probably knows more about two strokes than half the 12 year olds on here that try to harass him. and if your gonna mx a quad honestly a blaster is a waste of your time in most places on this country unless your under 16 i know in PA your not gonna find a track that will let you run your quad any were else but the 450 class. and to finish for the money you put into your blaster you could go buy a four stroke and build it up and actually stand a chance in the mx world. o and lbwd (i think thats right) Cadillacs are pretty sweet rides. so go ahead try adn poke fun at me for having an educated opinion but frankly a bunch of know nothing twelve year olds really dont stand a chance at hurting my feelings but if you all wanna run with real quads feel free to take a visit to central PA and look for me i'll be the guy still laughing at you guys

I am open to whatever and I honestly am not totally into quads.
I am the opposite of a lot of people on here -- into Cadillac's and Business Management. Yea, I know, odd.

The only thing I don't like is when people basically tell me I am wrong, for example, if I am speaking of the Blaster being able to take out a 400EX on the flats and one tells me it's not possible. That's the kind of sh*t that would make me as you describe "close minded."

no one has once told you you never beat a 400ex someone has told you that but straight up if you have proof that just makes you looks better. and though i'm sure somewhere there has been blasters that have beaten 400EX's its just not that coming anymore in the trail scene yea it could happen now and again but its all rider and knowing your trails. as far as the mx area im not sure you dont see many people buying 400ex's because there junk.

and as far as anyone else who wants to try to make me look like the noob here go ahead fire your insults and one track minded opinions at me i'll battle you with truth and logic and make you look like the novice here. and knowing lbwd he'll probably shut the thread down before anyone has a chance to get back. he tends to do that when someone brings up the downfalls on something

ps no one has yet to really attack the topic at hand here i want some opinions of the non regular posters i've already had to ear what you guys have to say and its not impressing me at all

see if you all were like this kid right here ide kome to YOUR house and party with you guys, but im afraid its not so, thats why me and Dontblinktony go to chicks houses and party, and also to mention, while you guys spend your time "freshening up" your two strokes i'll ride wheelies and do donuts in your front lawn while you wish your quad was running

If you wanna know the truth buddy a modded blaster with a pro rider on it will take out a yfz 450 in MX, there lighter, faster, an quicker out the hole, yea i agree it's beginner level when it leaves the factory but after it's setup it's not beginner anymore, you have blasters whooping banshee's ass i don't call that beginner at all as far as 2 strokes going to be dead? i highly doubt that. No 4 joke will ever have the balls to line up to a banshee i have yet to see a 4 joke beat a banshee, an if your so damn against 2 strokes going to be out then go get your 400 or 450 an watch out 200 2 stroke show you up

yeah ill be sure to let my friend on his 450r know you like to cry, ill give him a box of tissues to hand to you after you get beat, that is if you have the balls to afce him after talking so much bullshit

see if you all were like this kid right here ide kome to YOUR house and party with you guys, but im afraid its not so, thats why me and Dontblinktony go to chicks houses and party, and also to mention, while you guys spend your time "freshening up" your two strokes i'll ride wheelies and do donuts in your front lawn while you wish your quad was running

This has nothin to do with going to chicks house, oh yea i'll be the one passing your ass when your hitting that sh*tty 4 stroke rev limiter

Yea it's gonna take a modded 450 to walk past my bike but that sh*tty z400 won't do it i've already had my line up with one

your a cocky f*ck, maybe thats kause you live so far away... hmmm i think so, see if you lived next door, youd keep your mouth shut, this Z does alot more than more than think, and it has more mods than whats listed, cheif scrotom licker

someones getting defense i think he's backed into a corner
but junior we can sit here and talk trash all day or you can line em up when your in our neck of the woods for quadfest. you wanna be a man nows your chance, see you've just motivated me to go if nothing else to watch you sit there all day like a whiny biotch because your quad got smoked by Pa's slowest

Status
Not open for further replies.