Click this if u don't have heel guards

speedemon17

Jun 14, 2010
Ohio
This is why you need heel guards no matter how ugly you think they are
98A96450-E1F7-4557-AFBC-0A014B860F32-487-00000032E09F1EA1.jpg

I've tried using heal guards and whenever I'd land off of a jump my heals would slam into the guards. I actually dented one of my aluminum guards, so no guards for me

I've tried using heal guards and whenever I'd land off of a jump my heals would slam into the guards. I actually dented one of my aluminum guards, so no guards for me

netted heel guards FTW! the only time I have ever noticed they were there is when they saved my foot from coming off the peg

Ouch ! None of my blasters had heel guards when I bought em, guess I'll be looking for some nice alum ones now !

I actually had my leg fall through on me when I was riding and then somehow it ran over half my foot and then the blasty shut off , but I was lucky enuff to not break my leg

those xfr nerfs are great but ur boot catches when u kick i have to kick with the heel of my boot

another idea if u dont want heel guard just get a plus 6 or longer swingarm lol

i never had that problem with my banshee with my plus 6 on her B)

those xfr nerfs are great but ur boot catches when u kick i have to kick with the heel of my boot

another idea if u dont want heel guard just get a plus 6 or longer swingarm lol

i never had that problem with my banshee with my plus 6 on her B)

am sure its some thing to get use to plus if you have big feet that wont help lucky my feet are only size 9

yea i where size 10 in some 9 in others haha.

there real nice nerfs though

they stick out a bit with stock a arms and axle but i have extended a arms and axle so it sits about even now.

u can see in my photos what they look like on the bike