Christmas List what to get?

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Well i need to write a christmas list and alot of it is going to the blaster but not sure what to get? You can see what i already have in my sig. These things need to be somewhat low budget things only have 200 or so i wanna spend on the blaster.

I was thinking hand guards nerf bars and not sure from there.

Are you looking for a performance upgrade or cosmetic upgrade?

If I had about $ 200.00 to put towards the Blasty, I'd get a good used LTZ400 or 400ex rear shock (about $ 50.00), have Ken O Connor Racing do your cylinder head mod ($ 60.00), and upgrade to an OKO 30mm carburetor ($ 75.00).

Done! This way you haven't blown the budget, and your Blaster now has more pep and better handling. Plus, you've got a couple bucks left over for extra jets and maybe those hand guards you've been wanting. My .02.

Are you looking for a performance upgrade or cosmetic upgrade?

If I had about $ 200.00 to put towards the Blasty, I'd get a good used LTZ400 or 400ex rear shock (about $ 50.00), have Ken O Connor Racing do your cylinder head mod ($ 60.00), and upgrade to an OKO 30mm carburetor ($ 75.00).

Done! This way you haven't blown the budget, and your Blaster now has more pep and better handling. Plus, you've got a couple bucks left over for extra jets and maybe those hand guards you've been wanting. My .02.

Doesnt really matter. atm ill do cosmetic or suspension becuase if i do any internal engine mods im gonna do it all at one time, dont wanna pay shipping more than 1 time.

FMF silencer packing, then use the steel wool to polish things as it is intended

get some banshee spendels for the rear and get bigger rear wheels and and smaller tires all around, that is if your budget will let you.

We are talking about me here folks.

And i cant see my self buying new tire when the ones i have are great tread.
also i would like to buy an extended swingarm then get some nerfs from a different bike to fit so i dont wanna buy some low budger crappy ones now.

any other ideas?

Oh and AWK real funny. lmao

funny but serious, $7 a bag leaves lots extra for pretty mods

Just for you ill throw that on the list got a link to it on egay?
Its been on the back of my mind everytime i look at the silencer you just finally got my tight ass off some cash lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, just for you, so the scavenging effect of the pipe doesnt suck rotted steel wool back into your cylinder

You mentioned that before but i have no idea what that is other than sucks it backwards? explain it to me lol.

link to packing above /\/\/\/\

as the piston travels down to bdc, being there is no exhaust valve to close, it sucks hot, unburnt gases from the pipe back into the cylinder, hence the expansion chamber, and the stinger extends into the pipe a certian distance, to help this unburnt charge bounce back into the cylinder
sort of like a "turbo charge" to mix with the fresh fuel arriving from the crankcase
thats one of the reasons a 2 stroke is more powerful than a similar sized 4 stroke, that and 2 strokes make twice the power for the same amount of strokes

Reactions: yamaha28
link to packing above /\/\/\/\

as the piston travels down to bdc, being there is no exhaust valve to close, it sucks hot, unburnt gases from the pipe back into the cylinder, hence the expansion chamber, and the stinger extends into the pipe a certian distance, to help this unburnt charge bounce back into the cylinder
sort of like a "turbo charge" to mix with the fresh fuel arriving from the crankcase
thats one of the reasons a 2 stroke is more powerful than a similar sized 4 stroke, that and 2 strokes make twice the power for the same amount of strokes

ahhhh, makes sense! haha rep for you awk, not that you need it though. :p