chits gettin crazy up in here !!!!!

Basshead.. as.i dont judge your opinoins.. but i feel your conpletly wrong kn your info... but i do agreen your side are isnto defende your self untell you cant get to your long arm..

But sayin a 9mm isnt capable or poor choice an its like the 22lr or handguns is inaccurate... 22lr 22mag 25auto 32auto and 380 are all waaay smaller than a 9mm both in velocity and energy

9x19 parabellim aka 9mm.. 115grn jacketed hollow point +p ammo.. 1350 fps and 466 lb energy.. 40s&w 165 grn golden saber. 1150 fps and 485 lb energy.. 45acp 200 grn speer gold dot +p 1080fps and 518 lb energy ( 230 grn federal hydra shock is only 900 fps and like 416lb energy so i used the +p 45 for a better compair)..

What there says a 9mm isnt a great carry choice? +p+ rated 9mm runs 519lb eneegy an 1430fps thats faster AND more energy than a double its size 45auto.. i shot 45 and love it.but a 9mm is more.than enough

Damn man. I'm gunna have to get my mom to take the courses an get a concealed permit so I know she's safe. We havent had any bad problems round our area but I'd still feel better if I knew she had some protection. She's got a 357 Magnum, 11" barrel that she would pack and man, she can fuggin SHOOT. Of course she also grew up with three older brothers and every gun they got they've talked her into shooting lol. The biggest so far is my uncle kipp's .50

About an hour from my hood police busted a copy cat trying to blow people away watching the new batman movie.
Chit is in deed gettin crazy X(

And..............This is why i love living in the country!!!

The worst ive seen happen is a few weekends ago i got into it with a guy while out riding my banshee and a fist fight broke out.Needless to say i had a boot party with my steel toed boots and the sheriff showed up just your average po dunk small town sh*t bro.

Im good living where you do awk lol id be in prison quick i got a bad temper and love to fight.