chits gettin crazy up in here !!!!!

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
kinda dead in here, so here's some entertainment..........

crazy chit goin on here in J-town.
time to go get my concealed carry permit and have the .357mag ready for action !!!!!!
shootings have gotten pretty frequent around here lately, now this ?.............

this is the dude Vinny is who used to weld my pedals for my gsxr conversion brakes before i got a welder, he and his wife (paramedic) also responded to my accident on the mountain a few years back, and live about 3 blocks from my mom.............

Neighbors terrified after Cambria Co. man tied up, set on fire | www.wjactv.com

http://tribune-democrat.com/bigstory/x1841405856/Manhunt-on-for-robbers-who-set-local-victim-on-fire

life threatening burns over 85% of his body,
word has it that 2 unknown black males were seen leaving his garage around the time of this.
probably "out of towners, and are long gone ?
Vince was known to carry quite the wad of money on him, he needed to give me change once for welding he did for me, and i saw at least a few thousand dollar "knot"
apparently he let the wrong people see that ???

vinces son zak is good buddies with our own scooter69, and i had just seen him up the mountain a few weeks ago, and invited him to the ride next weekend ???

3 johnstown policeman unload their weapons into speeding/eluding roadblock vehicle, as driver tried to get his already wounded freind to the hospital..............

1 dead after triple shooting in Johnstown; police officers... | www.wjactv.com

body found in alley..cause of death suspicious

Man's body found in Johnstown alley | www.wjactv.com

there have been a few other shootings i couldn't find online news of

time for me to be "Packin" !!!!!

a few weeks ago, another buddy Mikey, who i ride with frequently and had just worked on his blaster 2-3 times earlier this year, traded it for some hoopdy street bike,
i tried to talk him out of it. he wrecked the blaster everytime we rode, and had no business on a streetbike
he tried to pass 4 cars and a city bus, as what was described as 80mph.
the bus turned left right into him as he passed.
both femurs out thru his thighs, broken pelvis, back, ribs and shoulder, busted spleen and liver, and a head injury...with a helmet on !
word has it he is gonna live ???
they apparently got his spleen removed and liver sewn up, and also had to relieve pressure on his brain, since then i've heard he has come out of the coma and they are working on getting his legs pieced back together

Bus 1 - Mikey 0

http://www.fox8tv.com/Video/VideosMobile/6735_VideoMobile.mp4

Last edited:
Cool. I plan on trying to get mine over the winter. It cost between $400-$500 to go threw all the steps needed in this stater. I need three people to sign for me. So far a have a Senator and a Police officer willing to sign.

Cool. I plan on trying to get mine over the winter. It cost between $400-$500 to go threw all the steps needed in this stater. I need three people to sign for me. So far a have a Senator and a Police officer willing to sign.

our's are very easy to get.........
they run a backround check for felony's, domestics, child abuse
i have none :eek:
have a few co-signers (freinds)
pay the $30 and conceal

Carrying a Concealed Firearm/Gun in Pennsylvania

sh*ts getting out of hand everywhere!!! Hence why i just bought a glock 17 9mm today.. as soon as i get a holster im gonna open carry untell i get ccw permit..

In wi we need proof of trainin.. ether hunter safety or a firearms trainin class.. and send thst with $50 to doj and wait

Az has pretty cool gun laws, you can open carry a loaded ak47 down the street if you want.

me personally, I'm a long gun guy, so I'd prefer like a short barrel ar15 in a big bore 458 socom or 50 cal beowulf on a sling and sidearm if I had to have one would be like awk, 44mag would be high on the list.

I wonder if they would let me carry a Mac10.... lol

standard caliber is what 9mm? you'd need a full auto high cap mag if that's what you plan to protect yourself with LOL 9mm is the 22LR of the pistol world imo. I own 22s and while I COULD shoot almost anything in the head with them I'd prefer to use my 6.8mm hunting AR15 if I wanted to shoot anything or my 12 gauge with 3" magnum slugs or 3" magnum 00 buckshot... 22LR would be my LAST choice for any kind of kill shot or self defense shot for my rifles and 9mm would be my last resort if I were a pistol guy. I don't even have a pistol yet and 9mm isn't on my list of guns to get, it's 45acp or 40s&w MAYBE 357 or 44mag but I prefer semiauto newschool stuff over revolvers but the caliber is ALOT more capable so maybe I'll just go with the round and choose a gun that I like for the caliber that I prefer to use, makes the most sense to me at least. 44 mag seems like a 1 shot 1 kill handgun to me, WAAAAAAY more so than a 9mm. and if you're protecting your life do you want a bb gun or a hand cannon?