chicks and quads.. enjoy

NO .....wheelies r easy on a 4 poke. lotta torque all the way through power band. i talkin about this biotch..

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed you rip.. to bad you didnt live around here.. id actually have someone that could keep up on the trails or ice.. if not pass me up

i always have to slow down and wait for my wife i guess she thinks im nuts for going around corners on the river at 50-60 mph sideways

TOOO cold for me...me and the old man hit the trails WOT...stop, smoke...and rip some more..kids r learning.if i dont ride fast i get a mouthful of dirt!

TOOO cold for me...me and the old man hit the trails WOT...stop, smoke...and rip some more..kids r learning.if i dont ride fast i get a mouthful of dirt!

sounds like me.. warm up blaster smoke cig, pound down a can of monster, put helmet on put put for about 20 seconds tell motor clears out. than bang on it wide open tell irun out of gear..
hit the river wide open only slowin down for bridges, get threw town stop and have asmoke pound down another monster and head back threw town.. all the while roostin anyone riding with me

yeah i know its cold.. i used to live in az and tenn.. im usedto it now though.. it is kinda nice having lakes and rivers to ride on.. dress for the weather and its good to go.. im normally sweatin about about 15 min or riding cuz i dride so hard wearin warm cloths

^^^oh ur a lucky dog, being able to go anywhere you please, without a care in the world about the po-po coming after you!

that would be 10X's hotter if they were actually riding the damn things! their just models, u can see them anywhere!