cheap riding boots

i have a set of ocelots i got for christmas they came as a set with my oneal jersey pants and gloves and so far ive ridden with em there not bad i think there like 80 or 90 but i also dont have anything to compare it to rockymountain has a few cheap ones as well

I have AXO boots. Cost me $99.99 and they have held up great for a year and a half. Boots that are used on a quad opposed to a dirt bike take much less abuse and will last a lot longer. So, it would not be all that bad if you spend $199.00 on some Alpinestar Tech 3's. They would last you a long time.

im not talking about actual riding boots anything other than sneakers that would not cost over 50 bucks some of us don't have deep pockets and 100 bucks or more for boots is nuts call me a cheap bastard if you want but i don't have that kinda bank

I'm in the same boat man a Benjamin for boots that I only wear riding is a bit steep for me. I would just get a good set of Rocky's or Redwing's. While they are still a bit expensive at least they are multi-purpose. Or if you dont mind replacing them more often just get a cheap set of work boots from wally world.

I would recommend buying some good boots used/broken in over buying a cheap boot... Cheaper boots tend to be more uncomfortable, and not break-in as nicely as good quality boots.. You may regret buying some low quality boots and having your feet hate you ! !

I picked up some Fox gear on craigslist for $200.

Boots, pants, jersey,gloves, helmet and goggles. Deals are out there

http://detroit.craigslist.org/clo/1175572187.html

XPEED HELMET MENS LARGE WHITE WITH RED AND BLACK SKULLS.
FOX RACING MOTOCROSS PANTS BLACK AND WHITE SIZE 36.
FOX JERSEY SIZE XL.
SCOTT GOOGLES.
FOX GLOVES.
FOX RIDING BOOTS SIZE 11 BLACK.
ALL THESE ITEMS EXCEPT THE BOOTS WERE BOUGHT LAST SUMMER AND ONLY WORN THREE TIMES. BOOTS ARE A LITTLE WORN BUT THEY DO THE JOB JUST FINE.
$200.00 FOR ALL

The boot weren't worn at all. just a little dusty. Everything fit perfect except the helmet.

I have 5 rides on my Alpinestar Tech 3's. Very comfortable, good support, decent water resistance. From the research, they're about the best "cheap" boot out currently. Under $200. One messed up ankle will convince you that $200 is not a big amount of cash!

i waer nike air force 1s when i ride and no heel gaurds yes i have hurt my feet a lot but i caant deal with boots i hate them nor gloves

you'll hate these crutches for 8 weeks and loss of income, way worse than spendin $100 on riding boots or the ugly heelgaurds, not to mention, i worked my ass off all winter to rebuild this bike, now i can't ride for a couple months, that sucks, big time,
you're nike airforce 1's aren't even that good on the basketball court, where they belong, and cost just as much as a decent ridin boot
this thread's startin to piss me off, and make me show the real nasty pics, got my regular cast put on yesturday, n got a cell phone pic of how really fu*@ked up my foot is,
maybe it'll save someone else from doin this...........?????
foot.jpg

Last edited: