cheap piston

by the time you get circlips, rings, and pay for the shipping, you're well on your way to a fresh one you don't have to worry about having the skirts beat in

lalallallalalallallalalallalalallalalalallalalalallalalallalalallalalalalalallalalalalalallalalalalallalalalallalalalallalalalalalalalalallalalalalalallalalalalalla brrmmmppppp oh sorry I was thinking of speeddemons how to break in a cylinder vid. bahahhahahahhahahah

sorry dude but anyone willing to buy a used piston deserves to be banned. unless it is just for a paper weight. lol

pistons as paperweights are only cool when they're totally fried from hard use......and only cool enough to show off when you've been spraying it lmao

well i put this up here for the people that just bought a blaster and dont want to put that kind of money in it

used piston: 25
circlips: 3
new rings: 30
-----
58 bucks

new wiseco kits are around 90 bucks, uh that 30 bucks for new sh*t and not running around chasing other stuff is worth it, plus who really needs a 66mm piston?

speeddemon17 probably does after his how to break in a piston video, because there is no way that one survived......bahahahaha

sorry i couldnt help myself!! im an A**hole i know