cell phone

The kind that calls people. Verizon.

The only tech gadget I ever really wanted was my 160GB iPod. Other than that, I've never needed to have the latest and greatest anything. I'm happy now.

Go alltel, I'm getting the motorokr or the lg glimmer I would perfer the glimmer but parents say its to expensive but the case isn't closed on my part.

LG Musik which is sweet sh*t because it has a built in RF modulator so I can play my MP3's on my phone over my radio with no wires. Best phone I have ever had. You guys can keep your blackberrys this phone does everything a Blackberry does except open word documents.

Go alltel, I'm getting the motorokr or the lg glimmer I would perfer the glimmer but parents say its to expensive but the case isn't closed on my part.

Rokr is 129.99 after rebate, Glimmer is 149.99 after rebate...so i don't see the big deal in price there. But i will tell you that the Glimmer has had nothing but problems with the touch screen not working. My wife has a rokr and loves it.

You should go w/ the Pearl though. Best phone for the money that we sell right now at 79.99