CBarry Bridge?? Anyone??

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
There are, in theory, a few <good> places to ride directly off the Jersey side of the Commodore Barry Bridge and surrounding area. Anyone have any feedback here, good? Bad?

I have been to 2 spots but you were NOT supposed to be there.
Any <cool> places to get a few hours in here and there and be left alone?

i have herd about it it but never road there. i guy i work with takes his bike down there and the airport he said it was some good ridin.

i have herd about it it but never road there. i guy i work with takes his bike down there and the airport he said it was some good ridin.

Can you find out where and if it is cool? AJ said he rides right off the beach there as you come into NJ, but has to watch for cops...

AJ, anymore info on this?

I was back at the airport today, lotta fun to rip, not all that to offer but always a good time. We went there right after FENOFF park today, had to stop by the airport on the way home for another half of tank, haha...

GREAT riding day today, and kick a$$ weather. At least in the NJ/PA area...

yea i was at the airport earlier rode the blasty den went to atco in road but my dad call his friend that we ride wit dwn dere at cbarry bridge the cops is in the trails now nd takin bikes so nomore dwn dere for us

yea i was at the airport earlier rode the blasty den went to atco in road but my dad call his friend that we ride wit dwn dere at cbarry bridge the cops is in the trails now nd takin bikes so nomore dwn dere for us

Good info, will keep my a$$ outta there...

Has anyone been to the DoD off rt 130 (NJ) or Fort Mott in Salem (NJ)?

X2 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AND, welcome to the forum Mr. BlasterDan !!!!!!! I:I

Be sure to head over to the home BForum page and post a message in the <Introductions> section to properly announce yourself to the forum, great to have you bro...