CASE SAVERS

I still want one but my ranger broke down and had to put some money in it .Got to have something to haul the blaster with.Hopefully will still be getting one soon,the case saver I:I

free bump for good seller.. i bought 1 and the injector cover they they both are great. just hope he sells some of them clutch covers with the insert..

id like to order one of these. did you guys redesign them? i recall someone sayin something should be changed and you would do that, just curious. would still like one anyway. probably like 35 shipped to canada.

pm sent back to ya man, and yes we have a new design that will protect the shift shaft also
as soon as batt sends me the pics ill post up the new design

heres the old and the new design, this one fully covers the shift shaft so the chain cant bind up and bend the shaft, also acts as a good front chain slider too
these are not finished ones so if it looks a little crooked its still not notched out yet,and its missing the mounting plate lol

ALSO, for any of the great members that have bought the old style case saver, and want the new style, throw me a pm, and ill tell ya what we're gonna do for ya
thanx again guys

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Reactions: 89custom
WOW. I would have bought one of these if i had the blaster still! I had to change my shift shaft cause of the stupid chain. Nice work guys, rep given.

EDIT: I need to spread some rep :(

^^what happened to your shift star because of your chain?
Btw freek, new design looks better, protecting that shaft from the chain to.
I'll keep my old designed one, its good enough for me.