Carb

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Well i talked to ken about my future plans for my blaster (port,vforce2, lrd, cfm air box) well i asked what carb i should run he said a 34mm. What bikes would have a 34mm on it becuase i cant afford to go and buy a new aftermarket one. also throttle cable wise how would i hook it up.

sorry i did reserch before i posted but nobody bluntly answered my question

Well i talked to ken about my future plans for my blaster (port,vforce2, lrd, cfm air box) well i asked what carb i should run he said a 34mm. What bikes would have a 34mm on it becuase i cant afford to go and buy a new aftermarket one. also throttle cable wise how would i hook it up.

sorry i did reserch before i posted but nobody bluntly answered my question

250R 34mm PJ

Not sure about cables.......guessing you will need one......not sure which one.

Reactions: 1995blaster
Dang lrd you are the man with the hook up giving you some rep i mean you have answered every question i have had lately even through pm lol

there is a 34mm keihin pj carb near me for like 50 bucks. great shape. i want it but cant afford it. i think the yamaha it200 dirtbike came with a 34mm though. i had one a while back and was going to snag the carb for my blaster.

yup the 250R came with 34mm pj stock, i got mine off a guy that was running dual 34's on his banshee for 60 bucks shipped. for a throttle cable a regular ole tors delete cable works like a charm.

I have a joint boot that will fit it. I used it when I had a PWK 35MM. I recently downsized to a PWK 28... $20 it's yours

Well the way I look at it is that's just sitting on my toolbox. I'll never use it. So if someone can make use of it, cool. If it doesn't work out for them, just mail it back to me.

dibs already talked to him about it and could i just go up to like a motorcycle shop and get a regular cable for like 5 bucks?

most 125cc dirtbikes have 34mm carbs. i scored a 2 34mm tm's off a rm125's they r mikuni flatslides and are sought after! i picked up on for $16 w cable and 1 for $25 w cable and twist throttle. i made an adapter for $3 and hooked it to my stock thumb throttle .both were listed poorly on ebay and a i sniped them!

sweet man

and noob im not argueing with you except i mean i can get stuff in town that has the right ends and lenght.

but i talked to flotek and he is saying a 30mm d slide what do they come on? i cand find any d slides on ebay