carb works. here is a pic of......

its hard to tell by that pic......u really need to cut the threads off the plug to see the burn ring

okay. ill do that. the plug is like black with dark brown in it... i felt as if i could have more get up and go tho.. maybe cuz the carb needs broken in a bit??

okay so i drove it down the road just to test it again... i came to a stop went to take off it started reving high so i shut the damn thing off.... called my dad had him come pick me up.. im just putting the old carb on it ran fine with that one... and now when i push down the kickstarter it sounds like a fliping bird is chirpin why is it doing this??

if it just started it should still be ok, but check the torque on them and see if it still makes the noise. you may need a new top end gasket kit

if it just started it should still be ok, but check the torque on them and see if it still makes the noise. you may need a new top end gasket kit

already? the topend is like brand new... annnnnddd i think i know where the leak is... i broke one of the bolts into the reed cage allowing me to only use 2 bolts cuz the carb was so big... my friend has 3 in his im thinking thats where the leak is from im going to put the third bolt in now that the carb is off and see....

yes already, the bolts will loosen after the top end has a couple heat cycles. you need to put ALLL OF THE BOLTS IN THE REED CAGE!!!! i had no problems getting all my bolts in when i mocked up a 34mm on mine. you just have to put them all in before putting the carb on

yes already, the bolts will loosen after the top end has a couple heat cycles. you need to put ALLL OF THE BOLTS IN THE REED CAGE!!!! i had no problems getting all my bolts in when i mocked up a 34mm on mine. you just have to put them all in before putting the carb on

well the bolt broke in half in there.. so i guess im screwed. anyone wanna buy a 03 blaster with a big bore kit?