Carb question

Curtis71

Feb 3, 2015
I am working on a blaster project almost have done has a 240 vitos kit ,stroker crank etc. full b1 pipe and silencer v force 4 reed valve system can any body tell me carb size and jetting i should use

If it were mine, I would put on a UPP intake, Keihin 35mm PWK, and a K&N pod filter with an outerwear. If you ride in soupy slimey mud, you may want to go a different route on the filter.

If it were mine, I would put on a UPP intake, Keihin 35mm PWK, and a K&N pod filter with an outerwear. If you ride in soupy slimey mud, you may want to go a different route on the filter.
I have uni comp air filter open box and outer wear right now will that 35 mm come ready to bolt up other then tuning and intake

No such thing as a 34 PWK. 33 or 35 are your only choices in that range. Externally they are the same. Neither will fit a stock intake. You need an aftermarket intake. I prefer the UPP. You will need a TORS delete cable. As far as air filter, you need something that fits these carbs. It will be quite a bit bigger than stock.

lets think about it stock carb=26mm
you cant squeeze another 5-8mm out of stock boot/if you could it
would lead to a sloopy stock carb boot design.

No such thing as a 34 PWK. 33 or 35 are your only choices in that range. Externally they are the same. Neither will fit a stock intake. You need an aftermarket intake. I prefer the UPP. You will need a TORS delete cable. As far as air filter, you need something that fits these carbs. It will be quite a bit bigger than stock.
yesh dg performace kiehin 34mm pwk on there web site