CARB HELP! lol 30MM OKO from CPW

riderz_613

May 21, 2009
Ontario Canada
Hey Gang..

I have this carb in front of me I got with my bike but not installed. Its a 30M OKO from carb parts warehouse! Has a throttle cable already.

I would like to install it due to the fact the current carb the TORS system is causing me issues from time to time.

SO? should I just install it run it and check the plug?
any tips to get me started?

Not sure? I can take it apart i have it here with me.. it just came with the bike the guy did not know much about it?
said he got it with the blaster lol.

Thanks for the info bro I took it out and it says 152. So? Try that? or?
Also if I put this carb on? that also deletes the oil injection ? or do you know? :p

Here are the pics of the carb and jet.

Attachments

• P6250223.jpg
    P6250223.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 181
  • P6250220.jpg
    P6250220.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 193
Awsome going to give er a try I think tomarrow if its not too hot out.. Right now the heat is killer here in ontario.

Going to award you guys some rep for helping.. I wanted to get this done tomarrow! So thanks!

That carb should still have a port on the manifold side of the carb throat that you can hook the injection up to, but yeah the smart thing is to remove the oil injector, slap on a removal kit and mix your own. Make sure you put a plug on that port if you get rid of the injection, it'll give you a big vacuum leak otherwise. BTW, I have a 155 on my PWK 28. After you install your OKO, make some high speed runs and check your plug. You don't want to be lean. That's a nice thing about CPW, they prejet to at least get you into the ballpark.