Cant stop wont stop

No update. Nothing has come in mail except front sprocket.

Woke up this morning and there was a package, got excited to only find out if was a pair of sandels my gf bought.

So what does someone that cant not be moving and working on stuff do? Well i insulated, drywalled, and spackled my garage. Started building work benchs. sh*ts looking real nice. Ill put some pics up.

Oh, and i pulled a muscle really bad in back thurs night. Had to take off work fri. Went to doc, got a shot of Toradol, got some 800mg motrin and some flexeril. Went to chiropractor and got my back worked on some. Feel a little better today, pain not as bad.

if u dont like the american flag in the muffler sticker take an ex-acto blade and cut around the fmf logo taking the flag off

Good project you have going. I'm a big fan of the green bikes. I had a 94 KX250 that I bought worn out and completely went through it, the best trail bike I have ever ridden. I had the suspension done (the best money that can be spent on a bike), flywheel weight, 2 stage reeds, FMF Fatty and a ProLite piston then got the jetting dialed in and it was amazing. I rode with a couple of guy who had XR400's at the time and it would lug with the 4 strokes, the flywheel weight and 2 stage reeds really calm the bike down for the mountain riding I do.
I'm going through some of my parts, going to thin them out a bit. I ran across a complete KX250 clutch (from pressure plate to basket). It was good when I took it out, replaced with all aftermarket parts. Let me know if if are needing any of the clutch parts.

Top end came back from Ken today, F'n MINT!

Engine is assembled and in frame, got a few more things to put on bike then shes ready for heat cycles.

We got so much damn rain i cant test ride tonight, dont wanna F my lawn up more than it is lol. Ill probably load bike into truck in AM and take to work. Their doing a housing development behind out shops land and cut down about 12ft so far, the dirt is amazing.

Did first heat cycle, waiting for it to completely cool down.

Gotta say, im not too happy with the full FMF on this. Its a fatty / shorty. Its not LOUD enough! When i think about 2stroke kawi dirtbike, i think loud screaming.

The fatty / powercore 2 is louder on the blasty.

Loud is not power. Loud makes tuning difficult. Loud shuts down trails.

Hey, the mud has started drying up here, I had my KTM Blaster out for a good burn yesterday. Unfortunately my son `Triplecrown` has injured his wrist and is not able to ride for a while so I was out by myself. Lots of fun!

Steve

Loud is not power. Loud makes tuning difficult. Loud shuts down trails.

Hey, the mud has started drying up here, I had my KTM Blaster out for a good burn yesterday. Unfortunately my son `Triplecrown` has injured his wrist and is not able to ride for a while so I was out by myself. Lots of fun!

Steve

Loud is more fun when you have ahole neighbors! Srsly though, i know what your saying, but i like em loud.

We had acres and acres in our backyard i grew up playing in. Housing developer came and bought it. I now have neighbors in my backyard. All old retired sh*t heads. I had a little fire going, ya know burning fallen sticks n sh*t. They called the fire department on me.

So my noise ordinance is 10pm weekdays, 11pm weekends. I let em hear it right up until that time. f*ck em.

it would be louder i think when u are riding it...... cause i have friend with a 125 with a shorty on it and its super loud...... well i guess my blaster is probably close to the same now

I took the bike around today, and ya its pretty loud, ill have to let a friend ride it by me so i can really hear it.

I didnt think the blaster was that loud, till i heard my buddy riding it a mile away.

haha yeah ive been told im heard 4-5 miles away when i ride my blaster

i can hear that dirt bike shortly after he leaves his house 7-8 miles away

haha yeah ive been told im heard 4-5 miles away when i ride my blaster

i can hear that dirt bike shortly after he leaves his house 7-8 miles away

Yeah, and I wonder why they are shutting down the riding areas that are anywhere near houses?

You guys are killing our riding areas. Getting fences put up and trails posted.
Who are the a-holes anyway?
One old guy pisses you off so you piss off a whole neighbourhood and get the trails shut down for everyone?

Steve

^^^^ i ride private land that i own.... and my nice nieghbors we have the deal "u can ride on ours if we can ride urs" and they dont care how loud they are....... nearest posted trail to me in 10 miles so i think im fine and there only 4 houses around me, if they cam over and talked to me about it being too loud i would find a different muffler but until then.....

^^^^ i ride private land that i own.... and my nice nieghbors we have the deal "u can ride on ours if we can ride urs" and they dont care how loud they are....... nearest posted trail to me in 10 miles so i think im fine and there only 4 houses around me, if they cam over and talked to me about it being too loud i would find a different muffler but until then.....

To keep my neighbours sweet, I ask them if I am annoying them with my noise emissions, I never wait for them to complain.

Maybe the folks are over there seething and cursing the bloke over the way, who is too loud and planning revenge.

Go ask if you are annoying them, if so then fix it and keep on good terms.

This is America and there are tons of complainers.I am with chris on this one F*K EM.If you like your neighbors and you get along well there is no reason to go ask them if your noise emissions are too loud.I have neighbors that we get along with very well and neighbors that will not step within 100 yards of me.But they will not be complaining about me either.Sometimes people need to learn the hard way.Its one thing to be an ahole but nothing wrong with enjoying something legal with a motor.Maybe my neighbors will come over and ask me if the leaf blower there using is too loud.

^^^ blaaster i have talked to them about it before and they dont care

and the only neighbor that would complain about it is the one closed to me but they only would hear me in the yard till i get to my first trail then its all farther away from them.

Talk is just hot air.
Much of America is posted trails and vigilant enforcement officers because of that F**'em attitude.

Get on board guys and keep our trails open. Ride quiet, make friends.

Steve

Reactions: Wheels
Talk is just hot air.
Much of America is posted trails and vigilant enforcement officers because of that F**'em attitude.

Get on board guys and keep our trails open. Ride quiet, make friends.

Steve

True story. Don't s*** where you eat. Have some green I:I