candy ass

i ride like a puss but still thinking of getting some safty gear till i stop having stupid accidents. i havent been riding or around quads long at all tho. i think i registered here like a day after i bought the blaster (first quad)

lol it is my right side, i wear a 34 waist i had to go spend 33 dollars on a 37 for work, i am military so i have to wear my uniform, it sux

I'M SORRY, BUT WHO f*ckING CARES EITHER WAY.

I LIKE THE FOX GEAR JERSY I HAVE AND MY MSR HELMET AND WHAT EVER MY GLOVES ARE..

IF ANYONE THINKS THAT THEY ARE SO SELFRIGHTOUS BECAUSE THEY RIDE MORE THEN ME AND BOUGHT A DIFFERENT GEAR THEN YOU BETTER NOT EVER PUT ON A PAIR OF NIKES OR ADIDAS AND CONVERSE ETC. BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL CLOTHING WHORES ALSO.

WHO GIVES A sh*t I BOUGHT ALL OF MY GEAR FROM ROCKY MOUNTAINATV
CLOSEOUT SECTION WHAT LOOKED GOOD AND HAD GOOD REVIEWS.

BUT AT THE SAME TIME sorry about the caps i'm at work.

i like the way my
ARC carona roost guard saved my back last year in the dunes when my blaster flipped and landed in the middle of my back.

lets not forget that so many people look at most of usand go look at the
little POS blasters why don't they get a real quad.

and some of these poeple i could easily smoke but it's just the "I'M BETTER THEN YOU" approach i think all of us saw enough of that sh*t in highschool.

sorry just venting,,,,

reminds me of my pink shirt that said "say something about my pink shirt"

i quite enjoyed wearing that to the bar because i got the response i was looking for.

I am more mainly a car guy honestly i don't get to ride as much as i would like but oh well. right now i have a high 10 low 11 honda that i have gotten sh*t about for owning even from people who couldnt run a 12 to save their lives f*ck em.

other then freedom of speech what makes anyone better because you didn't buy the more expensive sh*t?

sorry just my .2 cents

side note i grew up on V8 big and small blocks and still work on them
i don't care what i race.

yeah, i know, none of my sh*t was cheap, lol but i got a good deal on it, and i love my chest protector, it will def save me next time some ahole tries to run me over with his d/b!

yeah, i know, none of my sh*t was cheap, lol but i got a good deal on it, and i love my chest protector, it will def save me next time some ahole tries to run me over with his d/b!

werd,, sorry about the dick on the biike BTW.

i bought my fox on clearence so it was cheaper then some of the sh*t.

my stuff doesn't match either lol but i dont care. my brother just got the 180 set for less then what i paid for my pants last year, not much i can say
since he 's smaller then me and they always have his size,lol.

werd,, sorry about the dick on the biike BTW.

i bought my fox on clearence so it was cheaper then some of the sh*t.

my stuff doesn't match either lol but i dont care. my brother just got the 180 set for less then what i paid for my pants last year, not much i can say
since he 's smaller then me and they always have his size,lol.

yeah thats always a biotch, having to go to a store and find out your size is not in stock, but oh we can order it for you, for a price! f*ck it i will go to ebay!I:I

tbh i dont care what im racing or what im racing in ,just as long as im racingB-)

i wear old clothes that are too short for me with a hoodie to keep me warm

i like these for the sheer smartness but will i fook spend 190 pounds to get them when i can use old clothes
http://www.dkoffroad.co.uk/dkoffroad/clothing/race_kits.php?mode=details&action=overview&product_id=1017

POUNDS,LOL TOOK ME A SECOND..

have to admit it looks pretty cool.

here is where i go to in the states..
http://www.rockymountainatv.com/cat...ype=category&gclid=CKWxydKmoJkCFQMnGgodWA3oqQ

i surf threw the closeout section

BOAT WASHER,LOL.

MY DAD WAS MARINE FOR 7 YEARS IN VIET NAM

MY UNCLE DID TEN YEARS IN THE NAVY AT THE SAME TIME.