Cancer sucks!

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
While up closing camp down, Saturday am my wife calles me and her mom lost her battle with cancer. She did live longer than what we expected , but the grand kids and the four daughters are taking this hard as well.

Ya never take this disease too serious, until it hits home!

Rest in peace MOM, You are in a better place! I miss You! I:I

breastcancer.png

Sorry to hear this Slick , I lost my Dad Almost a Year Ago to Cancer , He Fought for 4 Years , When they found it they gave Him 8 Months to Live , Shows that these Dr's Are not always Correct , Your Family is in my Thoughts and Prayers Bob

Sorry for your loss Slick, cancer has touched my family as well more times than i care to remember. At least there is no more suffering and she doesn't have to deal with the bullshit on this earth.

Thanks guys, Just be glad to get rid of this week! Man this has been a very sh*tty 2012 year family wise for me.

sorry to hear it slick, I know the feeling my grandpa died of cancer, fought it for 6 yrs when they have him 6 mos, it def opens ur eyes when u see what they go through everyday, it's been a rough ur my mom also had lymphnoptic leukemia and a brain aneurism that she is now recovering from, slowly, hopefully 2013 will be a better yr for all of us... God bless to u and ur family and hope the best for all

Aww sorry to hear that bro. I too have had too much family and friends die from this disease, very sad. My friend had leukemia last year and is in remission now. Best wishes to you and your family.