can someone help me out on a 78 ford ranger brake booster setup???

dakine97

Jan 4, 2012
Soon we tore down our trucks brake booster\fluid holder setup and I cant find anything on it on Google so I was wondering if anyone on her knows or works on these setups daily and could tell me how it goes back together. I need this old girl back together being as in a few months I'll have my licence in the process of having(and this truck is like my other prized possesion)

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/

kinda just like here, decent guys and lots of good info.
sign up and start a thread, someone on there will help you, prolly with links to a manual or diagrams

We've never done it before and we took the core back so we can't use the old to look at. N wen it got back together the brakes wouldn't bleed

You have to bench bleed the master cylinder first. There should of been two plastic fittings and two pieces of short hose with the master cylinder. It can be done mounted. You will have to take the brake lines off the master cylinder and install the plastic fittings and hoses. You run the hoses back into the fluid in the master cylinder and pump the brake till you get all the air out . Install the brake line and bleed in order of right rear,left rear, right front, left front.