C0D black ops.

No, not really. I had to get black ops because everyone else was getting it. But i think i started hating call of duty because of MW2. I hated it when i would kill someone with a sniper and i hard scoped them and they yell out "what a hard scope". Well excuse me all to hell, sorry for using a sniper for how it is intended to be used. People are so stupid about quick scoping. And nube tubing, thats another thing that pissed me off. One man army nube tubes is so gay, its up there with lightweight, marathon, camando tack knifers. Hate those douches. :D

I will admit that I liked CoD4 and played it a ton, but, after that, they haven't changed at all. New maps. Woohoo! It's too boring and too noob friendly. Anyone can pick up the controller and play it. When you hear 6 year old kids online on the game and doing half decent, that's an issue in my opinion. I got MW2 to give it a chance, and I think I have spent more time picking my nose then I played that. Lol.

I will admit that I liked CoD4 and played it a ton, but, after that, they haven't changed at all. New maps. Woohoo! It's too boring and too noob friendly. Anyone can pick up the controller and play it. When you hear 6 year old kids online on the game and doing half decent, that's an issue in my opinion. I got MW2 to give it a chance, and I think I have spent more time picking my nose then I played that. Lol.

Yeah thats one thing that pisses me off is the little kids that play the game and talk sh*t, like you kill them and they are cussing at you and everything. I agree that cod4 was probably the best game because there wernt as many noobs back then.

bro i got the game yesterday at 12:01 A.M. (i camped out at gamestop) and played it till like 4 in the morning and told my parents i was sick and when they left to go to work i just played it and played it for like 6 hours. im actually impressed by it and love that now its based on currency so i could buy this insanelt awesome gun at a low level. plus u can create ur own emblems, zombies is kick a$$. and i had no problem at all with my connection. mine was quick and never did i lagg out of a game. and ive got xbox360 pro

After playing this game for a while i guess its not that bad. Played nuketown last night for 2 hours because we kept voting it and we would just beast up. I would get between 20 and 61 kills. Just get hardline pro and you can flip your care packeges and get something good like a chopper. If you want the most chances put your kill streaks as the following: Sam turret, Care packege, Sentury gun. Using hardline pro you can turn those all into care packeges. All you have to do is walk up to your care package and double tap "X" and it changes it to something else. Try it, it gets you right when you get 2 chopper gunners in a game and you get 50+ kills.

that is good to know, i might get that perk.
but last night, i was playing, shot the gun 3 times and he was still able to run up and knife me. talk about gay.

i am 1st prestige level 30 lol, been using the spas, the ak74u, and the m16, i was using the comando before i prestiged, as well as that burst fire assault rifle with the sniper scope, it is beast, forger what it is called though

Only thing I never really liked about these games is no matter how badass of a hiding spot I have, when one teammate catches bullets, the enemy automatically knows where you are. Coming from someone actually IN the Army, and actually GOOD at cover, the enemy doesn't automatically know where you are.

That said, I absolutely LOVE cutting throats. The sound of someone gargling on their own blood is sweet as honey bourbon. More of that = WIN.

Oh - and I plain SUCK at the Zombies portion. Haha

i'm trying to adjust from playing halo, you can't just run into a room and clean house on this one like you can in halo lol.

i'm trying to adjust from playing halo, you can't just run into a room and clean house on this one like you can in halo lol.

i have done that a couple times already. just need a big clip.

also about the hiding, use a silencer and dont shot that often. i am pretty good at hiding on this game.

Arguing on the Internet about which game console is better
Is like winning the special olympics.
Even if you win, your still a Ra Tard!