busco drag race sept 24th-25th

Surfrjag

Mar 18, 2010
chesapeake, va
I figured since i know so many are going to this meet i could get a count of who will be drag racing there blaster at busco. just out of curiosity I:I
so far i have 10!!!
me
tater
nooob
holeshotman
yamahagirl
batt and freek
con8quest
alkyblaster
dualstroke
braaaaaptor

Last edited by a moderator:
well i know, myself, holeshot man, yamaha girl, tater, 442, conquest, you, are all going to give it a shot, im sure there are lots more though I:I

LOL, i swear im gonna kick you in the nuts someday hahahahaha I:I I:I :D

I was just giving an observation on future events ha.

y_so_srs.jpg

I plan to be there! Nobody on here has seen me or my Blasty in person...yet... but I'll probably be in on the drag racing as well.

cant wait to see all these fast blasty's out there this September.
the E2S event is gonna be bigger and better than last year.

i know of a few drag builds that are goin on now because a few guy's and girl got bit by the drag racing bug last year.

i know of a few drag builds that are goin on now because a few guy's and girl got bit by the drag racing bug last year.

it hits some people soo hard... difficult to explain! what hidious disease! :p

looks like a good group for a blaster class..lets start getting this promoted so we can have a nice fat payout. I:I

im gonna be content with the 2nd one because you guys are seasoned professionals!!! ill have a 5 mile smile though for sure:D

anything can happen at the track.. sprockets and chains break..flywheel keys shear...people hit walls.. :eek: lol