bunch of people who cant take a joke

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
my brother showed me this so watch the video i post up. i find it very funny, and then click the link to a fourum for the 2nd genaration of eclipse like the one in the video(well its a eagle talon same differnce kinda) but there all saying there not buying the game and want an apolige from ea games.

wtf its a comercial. so everyone buy need for speed 2 times lol who else besides me thinks they should chill out. the thing i dont undertsnad the most is there complaining about people mocking there cars but then there saying why dont they use a mustang nobody likes them or why dont they use a honda ect ect........ anyway enjoy i got a good laugh hope someone else does :p
link to the forum EA Hates DSM's. Protest the new Need For Speed! - DSM Forums

Last edited by a moderator:
ok this has nothing to do with them other videos but its funny as hell edit heres another one wow im bored

Last edited by a moderator:
my brother showed me this so watch the video i post up. i find it very funny, and then click the link to a fourum for the 2nd genaration of eclipse like the one in the video(well its a eagle talon same differnce kinda) but there all saying there not buying the game and want an apolige from ea games.

wtf its a comercial. so everyone buy need for speed 2 times lol who else besides me thinks they should chill out. the thing i dont undertsnad the most is there complaining about people mocking there cars but then there saying why dont they use a mustang nobody likes them or why dont they use a honda ect ect........ anyway enjoy i got a good laugh hope someone else does :p
YouTube - Need For Speed Hot Pursuit: Valets #2 -- You Park It
link to the forum EA Hates DSM's. Protest the new Need For Speed! - DSM Forums

lol i used to be a member of that forum when i owned my talon. and i think this video is funny as hell. i hated my dsm

lol i used to be a member of that forum when i owned my talon. and i think this video is funny as hell. i hated my dsm

what i hate is they never insaulted the car for being a dsm only for being a sport coup-ay lol i dont see how the would expect an apology from EA there car owners not a race or religion i love when people get upset over that kinda stupid stuff lol

Bunch of crybabies, who the f**ck cares and they didnt even diss the Eclipse, tey jsut dissed it was a sport cou-pay lol they would have dissed any other "cheap" car, honda,toyota,nissan, etc, etc... And the commercial was freaking hilarious!!!!!!

The game features exotic sports car...

Now onto the people dissing the DSM, who cares lol? There will be the DSM's that will get left behind and others that will let you hearing only the turbo and reading the license plate. Anything can be made fast with some money.........except my pos 1.5l mirage :( fml

i do believe there is a 1st gen awd eclipse here in ohio that has several track records. i remember reading about it. i think it was in the low 7's in the qm, but i cant remember for sure. but that is a track car. why do you think on the dsm forums, all you see is threads about different problems? because they all have them

i do believe there is a 1st gen awd eclipse here in ohio that has several track records. i remember reading about it. i think it was in the low 7's in the qm, but i cant remember for sure. but that is a track car. why do you think on the dsm forums, all you see is threads about different problems? because they all have them

Then blasters suck too dont they?? Cuz this forum is always full of different threads of problems and alot of builds.....

Then blasters suck too dont they?? Cuz this forum is always full of different threads of problems and alot of builds.....

yep, thats exactly what i said....

no, actually on here there are people who take care of there quads, and they enjoy them and help other people out and stay away from problems. over there, people take care of there dsm's, and they are in the garage fixing something expensive that broke once a week

i used to own a 1997 talon. i know how sh*tty they are. i couldnt drive it hard ever, or else i was breaking something. and even when i didnt drive it hard, i was still replacing parts every week. thats why i got rid of the thing. now i got a 1993 integra, the exterior is beat to hell, i spent 800 on it, and i can do whatever i want to it and as long as i keep the oil changed and the tires rotated, it'll just keep on going

yep, thats exactly what i said....

no, actually on here there are people who take care of there quads, and they enjoy them and help other people out and stay away from problems. over there, people take care of there dsm's, and they are in the garage fixing something expensive that broke once a week

I agree and disagree at the same time, mostly cuz, if you take care of your car how you are suppose to, it wont give you any problem at all, jsut like the blasters, if you mod them the right way they wont give you a problem at all...Most of this car owners arent really tuners, so they jsut fix something but f*ck up another thing, with the right tuner and right owner, its rare that a car will give you so many problems...

Then again, the more you mod the more realibility you lose, with ANY car.