building a nice blaster

sumbdy tell me wht yall think

• Total voters
1. Find a nice box that your cylinder head fits into nicely, and some cushion!
2. Call Ken and tell him you want to get his head mod
3. Send Ken your cylinder head
4. Receive cylinder head from Ken
5. Stare at the beauty of this man craftsmanship, maybe take it out on a nice date, whatever floats your boat.
5. Install and be amazed lol.

This is mine after getting it back from Ken. Its not only shaved but completely reconfigured. Its worth every penny.

You forgot a step. lets say 3.5 Pay Ken for the work done on the head. :) Or is he doing them for free? off to shed to get head off my engine.

ok...blaster people.
i sent my head out to ken too get rechambered... now after it gets back do i have to do anything to my engine to accept ths mod or should i be ok..dont knw if i gotta jet it or change fule...kinda hoping it like a plug n play type deal...so any info would b helpful

i knw a warrior swingarm won't fit a blaster...but does anybody knw if the swingarm bolt will work bc i need one for my bike

Why not just get the correct one? There a dime a dozen. plenty on ebay, here, or oem. There not very expensive.

ok..if my bike has a full fmf pipe is a 260 main to small...just wondering because today i put a twist throttle on it. aftermarket carb cap no idel screw and just some other mods and it seemed like it wanted to cut back on me in 6th gear and wide open throttle

ok...im looking at this +4 flywheel key anf was wondering whays the take on it...i mean is is worth getting and how does it help..or better yet. why would somebody need it

got a new idea...anybody out here ever mix octain boost with there pre-mix instead of buying race gas and if so hows it work out for you

just a thought!!!. is the v-force 3 all tht better thn the stock set-up with boyesen reeds

Vf-3/4 !

ok...im looking at this +4 flywheel key anf was wondering whays the take on it...i mean is is worth getting and how does it help..or better yet. why would somebody need it

Just say no to flywheel advance keys.
Do the DIY + 4 timing advance to the stator plate

got a new idea...anybody out here ever mix octain boost with there pre-mix instead of buying race gas and if so hows it work out for you

Octane boosters are a gimmick, IMO
run whatever octane fuel your compression requires to prevent pre-ignition/detonation.
What's your compression ?

i gotta check it and get back with you on the compression numbers...and yea somebody was telling bout the booster. but i think ima just run cam-2 and not really worried bout the +4 key because my fly wheel mod will give me wht im looking for...i gtta put some pictures up here so yall can really see wht im doing to ths thing...lol. its a straight monster