Brute's rebuild(s)

got my kill switch in today! Now i just gotta wait for my hand guards, rear shock, and new (to me) levers to show up.

I will update with some pics once the rest of the stuff comes in!

Here's some pics of the new shock!

0323101547.jpg

0323101547b.jpg

0323101623.jpg

0323101634.jpg

Got the itch to ride, so reassembly has begun for testing. This build isnt over yet tho, consider this a break :p

0323102146.jpg

0323102147.jpg

Here are the air scoops that i made a while back but never posted pics of:

0323102148.jpg

i'm sold on works (haven't even gotten the shocks on yet) BUT their customer service has been A+++++ for me

Got my number plates in yesterday, got the rear one mounted today. Just gotta wait for my friend to bring my new front bumper by so i can throw on the rear one.

0328101721.jpg

0328101722.jpg

And yes, the rear number plate is offset. I did that to clear the exhaust.

have this thing part ways apart again and the top end is apart. I'm still deciding whether to just go for the full rebuild or just give it a quick hone (leaning towards the new top end since im going to be doing some MX). I will also give ken's tutorial a go while its apart :p My phone is having issues, so no pics until my new one comes in (thurs or friday).

just got me a throttle cable off ebay so i can run the 32mm mikuni i have sitting here :p When it gets here i will pick up some aluminum stock to make a reed spacer then i will modify the boot going to the air box to fit.

have you tried the carb on the bike yet? my 36mm just barely cleared my clutch arm. all i did was dremel out the engine side boot and use my butane powered soldering iron/heat gun to heat up the airbox side to stretch enough to fit