broke something internal

roostinblaster

May 5, 2009
durham/creedmoor
i was riding saterday and me and twostroker99 decided to race before we packed up the bikes and i ran him on the first race and the way back i had a huge loss of power then it died then it wouldent even kick over but after it cooled down i could get it to turn over we pulled the motor sunday and pulled the head and jug gotta get a new sleve and piston both are scared pretty bad have to get a flywheel puller so i can get the case split and try to figure out what snapped and y it snapped

melted your pistons ringsit sounds like you might of een to lean on oil for that fast of racing at that hot of temp

i pulled the jug and you can see scaring on the sleve and the piston so im guessing that it might have been the ring i havent seen any broken pieces yet but i havent gotten the case split yet thats comin this weekend ill update yall then

got the case split this weekend and it is just the sleve and piston and i did figure out that the balancer berrings are worn some so ill replace those too but not as bad as i thought