Bringin back the blaster

Will-

Your bike's looking fantastic man!! That blue swingy sure does set off the yellow frame, you made a good decision to go blue with it...we should PC your a-arms the same blue, that would be sweet!! I really like it, keep up the good work!!

thanks guys, yea i thot the same about that swinger it looks good, I really appreciate it and would love to get the a-arms blue too soon =) I appreciate the compliments guys I have put alot of work and even more thought into this bike it dances through my head eveyr night at bed time =) tomorrow I will post pics with the plastic on, after flyers question it motivated me and I put them all on with all the screws in them a few minutes ago. It has been SOOOO long since it has even looked like my blaster and today i got to see it again, touching moment for me. any way thanx again and keep watch I will be posting again soon.

Ok well figure I'll freshen you guys up on the Resto again,
First I want to say thanx to Josh "Regal81455" for helping me out with alot of parts, doing a Fantastic powdercoat job on my parts, invited me to his home where he has a very nice setup, got to check out all of his toys had a graite time and even fed me and the G/F dinner.... basicly can't say enuf for the guy, If you need something PC'd I would encourage you to talk to him, he is a good honest guy you can trust with your parts and know you will get quality work done. any way After a good day of checkin out how the PC works and Josh's monster blaster and some good cookin, I got the blaster right close to complete nother day or 2 in the garage

HOLY SNIKEYS THOSE PICS ARE HUGE!! Thanks for props bro...and the bike looks fantastic!! Congrats!!

hey resto u had me drooling over your color choice.... i was gonna make mine yellow with blue plastics like urs but then i settled on a lime green frame and blue plastics which i have yet started on ha ha ha. congrats on putting it together!

Got my seat covered today at a local shop berry's seat cover, they do excellent work and got my seat covered for $15!!!! here it is just about done I am very happy with how it has ended up ,,,, I got a DuraBlue +2 axle on the way and am goin to get a rad carrier.