Bringin back the blaster

00blasterRESTO

Dec 4, 2007
Corn Feilds Of Indiana
Day one the phoenix rises from the ashes.I:I

Ok so this is where I am at so far, went out today and had basically a frame with a-arms and swing arm kinda dangling there and steering stem just stuck in the hole, so I got the a-arms situated as well as swing arm, I'v parts a coulpe so went out and dug up sum nuts and bolts and cotter pins, by the way its just worm enough with carharts to work on stuff but to cold to clean :-D any way you can see where I got on day 1 basically its a roller now got the steering stem on and foot pegs and nerfs, grab bar little stuff but it boosts my enthusiasmI:I, I did the motor before i joined the forum and didn't take pics of that but It's new tranny,crank,top, as well as the little stuff, next winter I think I'll port/polish and do the the stator stuff and alla that, but any way I'm going blue and yellow I have white banshee front shocks but one is in the mail and while waiting I lost the lower metal sleeve out of the other:"> so I stuck blaster ones on for now worried about the BS later. let me know what ya think, Will

QkZQUvYKdJEkMSF8a4BhEIsskjgLrvgE0300.jpg

UogRu4XAgsS8ZTB85KvsCzks8oCazbW20300.jpg

rdrI9G+vFudBZdZZQzK4Aufnn+G0-pCK0300.jpg

9nogTnVK0LINdamMrJTLWr4hJ364fkYZ0300.jpg

BqPY5dfxqWEbh+YBUv5hB9O3etwUM08E0300.jpg

gU29ehTnl62NIPjM1k4Y6ZAodxa1vtxe0300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
=) thanx guys, good to hear. its taken alot of work to get what I got.
FYI the harley is an 02 1200 costom sporty with a rigid frame, It was bought with my R1 insurance money, the R1 is in the barn wrecked pending
"A RESTO" =)

I'll get some on in a day or 2 if jabes wants to, dont look horrid in pics but pretty well its all twisted frame and forks and such scraped alot but any way I'll put some somewhere this my blaster page,

my freinds dad paints for a living, I prepped it and he spreyed it for me, it was done about 6 years ago when I was originaly goin to redo it. It looks good but if I was going to do it again i would powder coat, its gotta couple layers of clear and all but still chips prtty easy.

Ok you guys ask and you shall receive,, It looks good in the pics, wish it looked so good in person, both wheels are bent, the frame, forks from hit from the top, front end looks like its on there but nha.... basicly it got all fearings somewhere or another dont have a good pic of the back but she's twisted. It makes me sad to see her like this, I Really messed up crashin this bike from any way you look at it, my grandparents bought it for me for doin there roof and i went to wisconsin to get it then I spent the summer putting all my money into it, I wish you guys knew what kinda money is in this bike, from chrome brembo brake calip's to chrome kick stand, Nothin was missed on this bike, thats a race use only mig high mount any way, I prefer to talk about the blaster but since you guys are curious now you see. I dont care to think of this bike much hense, why its put away. Bums me out and reminds me that I destroyed my pride and my physical health, pics will be on when jabes puts them on thanx