Brake line for +3 swingarm..

smoukidouki

Aug 16, 2011
hey...
the swingarm +3 i ordered should arrive in few days and i wannt to have all the stuff i need to just install it right away ...
The problem is that i can not find any brake line for it here ..it should be a +3 inch brake line i think ? ...

I found some on ebay but its in the USA and it takes a month to deliver it sometimes longer ....

Can I just use a Banshee brake line ? or a Raptor or or or ....can somebody help me here ?
I used allready the search button but can not find annything

thx. wojtek

a shee line should work, and i know for fact, most suzuki gsxr streetbike lines will fit
(definately any 99+) with room to spare,
as prolly will most other streebike lines that use a 10mm banjo bolt

ok thx...i ordered a Banshee chain ...
as prolly will most other streebike lines that use a 10mm banjo bolt....I try this...

can i just leave the line a little longer ? does this affect the breaks ?

ok thx...i ordered a Banshee chain ...
as prolly will most other streebike lines that use a 10mm banjo bolt....I try this...

can i just leave the line a little longer ? does this affect the breaks ?

you should be fine.
the gsxr lines that are used on my gsxr brake kits are slightly long, i just loop it across right behind the shock, the ty-rap it the the carrier tube to hold it in place............................

4754-04-05-caliper-my-bike-2.jpg

thx for the pic....i found some whith 700mm lenght, its a litle longer but i think it should work the way you did it ...thx again

I putted the swinagarm today on the blaster and its funny but my stock break line fit...thx again

how can that be, did it grow in length during the wait for a swinger ???

i'd like to see pics of this +3 swinger with a stock brake line fitting it !!!

:)......the line had a little play room in the stock swingarm and i think it is a stock line its 61 cm .......

here is a pic...
zv6cm8.jpg

sorry for thge size of the pic ....the stock swingarm is on the pic too...i was thinking the same thing ,cause i read a lot here in forum that you need a longer line but when i putted it together to messure the lenght it just fitted ....

the bolts on both ends of the line on the stock swingarm was mounted to the side i turned them towords eachother and i hade some more playroom

that looks like it is possibly a banshee brake system, as the pedal looks banshee to me, what year is it ??? which also would explain the line being long enough.
get us some pics of the whole bike, it looks very clean !!!!!!!
maybe make an album on your profile page with some pics of your blasty ???
mind telling us where you located ???

sure ,im from germany ....its a 2003 ...i took it appart and painted renewed some stuff trhats why its looks so clean ,i will be putting the engine back in tommorow i make some more pics of it all as long as its still clean ...cant wait to make a test ride whith the new stuff on it

thanks but my old ones fitted ...i made a rtest ride today and i love the new swingarm ..here are some pics i made today ..
116m9g2.jpg

im still not don yet..
ae8ydu.jpg

lookin good bro !!!!

and holy deep dish rear rims !!!!!!!