Bought My Kid A PW

i thought about going to the no fear outlet near me they have all riding gear on sale now i can pick up a pair of riding pants for $20 & a jersey for $20 i figured both for $40 isnt to bad. we looked at a nice girly MSR helmet that she loved because it was pink and had butterflies with a girly skull on it just gotta get it now.

Last edited:
wow awesome dad, i bought my lil sis an xr80 a few years back she stalled the bike twice and has never looked back, now its time for something with a lil more ummf for her, its defitnly fun for them and sh*t your pants scary for us

thats the truth when i take her for a ride on the blaster she wants me to go fast. which when i was her age i was the same way i only knew one speed and that was wide open but then i didnt have a thing in the world to worrie about.

ok this isnt my kid lol but i found this online and just wondered if anyone here may know where i could get this seat & plastics set? this is what my lil girl wants her set up like.

PINK-PW.jpg

certain years of PW came in pink.. but i also know that ebay has alto of PW plastic kits.. tey are aftermarket plastic but come with the seat and tank too for around $90 if i'm not mistaken

i wanna say it was 92 or 93.. i could be wrong.. did you try a microphish? sometimes they will give colors...

i had it on the truck at work and one of my co workers said i was an awful dad that i shouldve never bought a motorcycle for my 4yr old daughter. he said she could get hurt very bad and i should consider gettin rid of it. i told the falls are a part of learning & that he should go out and buy his son a bike.

I cant stand it when other people try to tell me how to raise my kid. I got the same crap from my co-workers when I gave my 3yr old son a .22LR chipmunk (A really small bolt action 22 cal youth rifle) It's not like I gave it to him and said "here go kill something furry". Its locked up when I'm not right there with him. Now since he has been taught from a young age how to handle a firearm he not only knows how to tear it down, clean it, and reassemble it. But I would feel safer with him walking behind me with a gun than I would most of my co-workers. I recently got lecture from my In-laws for encouraging my son (now 8yrs old) by telling him that if he keeps the gas wide open a little longer he can drift all the way around the end of the house instead of just half way. They bought him a little kids quad for Christmas a few years ago and and then have the nerve to tell him "don't go fast you'll get hurt" which I immediately followed with "and it will be really fun". He recently rolled the quad and they all took off running to make sure he was all right, by the time they got there he had flipped the quad back on its wheels and was trying to bend the handle bars back up. sure he had some bumps and scrapes but all he was worried about was getting the handle bars fixed so he could try the jump again. They told me about it when I got home and I was like(with my ok whats the big deal face:-/) Yeah you'll have that. Did he get back on it? they were like:eek: "well yeah..." I was like thats my boyI:I.

I cant stand it when other people try to tell me how to raise my kid. I got the same crap from my co-workers when I gave my 3yr old son a .22LR chipmunk (A really small bolt action 22 cal youth rifle) It's not like I gave it to him and said "here go kill something furry". Its locked up when I'm not right there with him. Now since he has been taught from a young age how to handle a firearm he not only knows how to tear it down, clean it, and reassemble it. But I would feel safer with him walking behind me with a gun than I would most of my co-workers. I recently got lecture from my In-laws for encouraging my son (now 8yrs old) by telling him that if he keeps the gas wide open a little longer he can drift all the way around the end of the house instead of just half way. They bought him a little kids quad for Christmas a few years ago and and then have the nerve to tell him "don't go fast you'll get hurt" which I immediately followed with "and it will be really fun". He recently rolled the quad and they all took off running to make sure he was all right, by the time they got there he had flipped the quad back on its wheels and was trying to bend the handle bars back up. sure he had some bumps and scrapes but all he was worried about was getting the handle bars fixed so he could try the jump again. They told me about it when I got home and I was like(with my ok whats the big deal face:-/) Yeah you'll have that. Did he get back on it? they were like:eek: "well yeah..." I was like thats my boyI:I.

man you & i both on the in-laws lecture well my ex in-laws. when they found out i went sunday to pick up this bike for my lil girl they had a fit & said she is just to small for it. now seein the bike only comes up to below my knee & i can slow it down to where i want i think she will be ok on it. i mean the falling and gettin the bump n scrapes is only part of the learning process. plus i intend to buy a helmet, chest protector, boots, gloves & riding pants/shirt she'll never ride it without me present so im being safe in every way that i can. some people just like to shelter their child as long as they can but me i always push my child to learn new stuff that she can use in life.

some people just like to shelter their child as long as they can but me i always push my child to learn new stuff that she can use in life.

exactly brotha!!! my 2 year old has riden on every atv i have own, and rode on both my dirt bikes,and i give him rides on the pw50 all the time. he wants his own already, hell iv let him drive my truck in a open parking lot at 2.. welll i work the gas and he steers ( i think he can drive better than most adults)

he already knows how to ride a pedal bike,( needs trainig wheels but he knows how) he feel off trying to skid yesterday, he goes 'awww FAIIILLLL' AND GOT BACK ON AND TRYED AGAIN!! kid has had more cuts scraps bumps and bruises than most ppl have by the age of 6 but he is tryin and learinng

A lot of people will "look down" on you for buying a young child a dirt bike/quad, guess they cant comprehend that a 4/5 year old with training can operate a motor vehicle on there own. My grandparents where against me getting my 5 year old boy a quad, they said things like "he is just a child" or "he is gonna get hurt". Don't let it get to you, a couple weekends ago my grandparents came over to visit. I got my boy all geared up got his quad out and could tell they weren't happy, after a couple laps around the track in the back yard they where smiling and laughing every time he would hit a big bump or go sideways around a corner. Guess a lot of people have to "see" it to understand.

370 and I made my daughters Pdub into a 60cc. And governed the throttle down some. The training wheels actually hurt her and didn't help her.

Other than a helmet I think those neck rolls are the most important piece of equipment. Little kids have such cute tiny pencil necks and they barely hold up a helmet lol. I haven't bought one yet so I made a hilljack one out of an old towel and hair ties. But it helps her alot.

My parents have always been kool about stuff like this, when I was growing up I was taught to ride a quad, didn't rly advance properly (80,90,110,150,250) but it taught me to take care of my stuff, and how to ride. They let me drive cars in my woods at age 9 and damn, most of my family admits that I'm a better driver than they are, and let me park their cars, ect on holidays. Man I couldn't tell you how much I appreciated my parents teaching me these things, they prepped me for the real world and I'm sure that one day your daughters/sons will appreciate it!

oh a neck roll is deff one of the items on the to buy list right now.
here is a new pic of the fiddy after i put on some of the stickers that she picked out on her own. btw she is also a huge metal mulisha fan like her daddy!!!

l_e87cac2f1c2c4d8dbb35b18dfe1966a6.jpg

That is a cool girly MM sticker.

And I agree braap... teaching kids to ride toughens them up in a healthy way, not a sick backwoods emotionally detrimental way...

The first time Alex crashed she still wanted to ride but was scared and hurt all at the same time... 370 asked her if she was gonna keep riding and she nodded her head... Got on and rode around the yard like 10 times still crying and wouldn't get off.... it was actually really funny...

waaa...brap brap...waaa...

thats very true & thats why i always try to get her to try out new things that will open her mind. that will not only be fun for them but help them in the long run. right now i have her going to swim lessons at first she hated it but got used to it & now loves it. now look on down the road and that is something she can use in life. btw thanks 369dunebunny she picked that sticker out and told me she wanted it on her 50 oh neat story about your kiddo also.

hey man when she gets older i did this to my friends pw 80 and it flys now it goes like 8 mph faster and more torque but what he did was put 6 5/8s holes in the air box 3 on each side and also when u take the exhaust off theres a washer that restricts the flow and if u take it off it gets u more power, i also adjusted the timing 4 degrees and wow its a hill blike.. i live in southeast mn and its all hills, but i would wait for a while b4 that and im also timid of that bike cuz my friend flipped it on a hill that he was jumping and had a siezure and cant ride for a few more weeks