??????????both of my blaster for a raptor????????

omg yes......i think there a little top heavie but there real aggresive and pretty reliable and have amazing power

my uncle used to have on they aint that bad top heavy really not all. the only prob is they have a lot of torque u put it in second and it stands straight up

i'd like to tell you that they are not top heavy at all but i think i have rolled mine four times in the eleven months i've owned it, but it's not to bad it is mostly my fault. if you find it is to top heavy for you you can always bolt up a set of yfz shocks, the bolt to the stock A-arms with minor work, and if you want you could flip the rear shock link and lower it a little, i've talked to some people that love this mod and some people that hated it but it's worth a try because if you don't like it you can just flip it back over with no lose of money.

DO IT! Personally, I don't think they're top heavy at all. Ok there heavier than the blaster but the blaster is ridiculously light. The torque is nuts, and with some wider a-arms, axle, and some shocks that thing would be owning on a track.

thanx im going to do it the guy is coming sunday. i really cant wait i found a forum last night called moddedraptor.com check it out theres some sweet stuff on there

moddedraptor.com is a great site i'm on there almost as much as i'm on here, thats where i won my flex bars, my screen name is 01raptor there. i've only ridden a few quads but i love my 660 like blasterboy said it's got incredible torque, if i had one complaint it would be the weight but i guess that's something to be expected from a 4 stroke of this size.

yea my screen name on moddedraptor is still tcoop474 ive been on there chating for the past 2 days ima take a look @ the raptorforum too i guess