bore question

Scspeed

Aug 23, 2009
im buying a blaster from a kid that says the motor was bore over .5 would that make it a 250?

Sorry if this is a retarded question. lol Thanks.

im buying a blaster from a kid that says the motor was bore over .5 would that make it a 250?

Sorry if this is a retarded question. lol Thanks.

no question is retarded, if you dont know you ask its ok. but no it wont make it a 250. wouldnt even make a bit of difference in power.

man you should see some of the questions i ask!!!!! dont feel retarded.... and no it wont make it a 250 like supernoober said it wont make it a bit more powerful.....

glad to see everyone's being gentle with the newbies this morning

thanks alot guys. so i take it.50 = 50 thousands of an inch. that would make it a 250 correct?

thanks alot guys. so i take it.50 = 50 thousands of an inch. that would make it a 250 correct?

nope if you want it to be almost a 250 you will have to buy a 240 big bore kit.
and just to help you out .50 is half an inch .050 is 50 thousandths of an inch.

If you could bore a blaster cylinder .5 in. (which you can't) it would be about a 352cc :D If you bore it .5mm (about .020 in.) then it would be about 198cc which is probably what he means by .5 overbore :)

YZ Otis

Last edited:
If you could bore a blaster cylinder .5 in. (which you can't) it would be about a 352cc :D If you bore it .5mm (about .020 in.) then it would be about 198cc which is probably what he means by .5 overbore :)

YZ Otis

ya thats what i was saying lol that would be one really huge bore