Blow up carnage and rebuild

I doubt that cylinder is in spec after 7 years of use. I would be willing to bt it is tapered or out of round. Just remember most shortcuts lead to dead ends. You may be starting another carnage thread soon!

Last edited:
ok update finally, its just about done being ported at yorks then its getting hones and the studs pulled so the head can be lapped, it was warped bad by the looks of it, guess thats why it was leaking all over, the bottom end is ready to go thanks to KOR's videos and some poeple i know that helped me with tools and info, what kinds jetting numbers am i gonna be looking at for the stock carb? also how much oil do i need to put into crankcase to start it up? like a teaspoon correct? yea so im just waiting on the topend then just gotta order a piston and ill be riding again hopefully by spring

You need to put in enough oil that the crank will pick up oil and throw it around, a couple of tablespoons will not hurt.

If you cannot get a turnaround within 2 weeks then the wrong builder you are using.

If you had shipped it to me I could have it done the very next day.