blasty case savers

downsized_0604091834.jpg

downsized_0604091852.jpg

Sorry for the dirty pics, but the boys have not cleaned the machines yet.

Do I get to leave 3 different posts for all the ones I have bought.lol Great Person to do business with,stand up member and one hell of a case saver.Thanks brotha

I'm in no way trying to say anything bad about your item but it would be nice to hear feed back from people who have your case saver installed and had a chain break so we know how well they work.

I'm in no way trying to say anything bad about your item but it would be nice to hear feed back from people who have your case saver installed and had a chain break so we know how well they work.

beleive me brotha....so do i lol, i almost had it my mind to intentionally cause a chain to pop to test the case saver and see if it does delfect a popped chain......but i just cant get myself to try it on my blasty lol

What is the intended design of this?Is it designed to cushen the case against the chain or to keep the chain on the sprocket so it just go's around and gets spit out?

FREEK , do a video set up a engine and axle and leave the masterlink clip off the link , then step far far away and rev that thing till it lets go .