blastersaurus

just a little muddy ha ?
looks like you all had an awesome time !

I feel you blaaster!! I didnt ride to crazy. First time out haven't plug chopped yet..so I was on the needle mostly just cracking it here n there.. that first ride of the year always gets me..I need to order a seat cover for my desert seat..stock seat puts a hurting on my buttocks..

You wouldnt think you would get so sore just riding on a bike..I was riding through the trail one time and my left hand got a Charlie horse right when I pulled in the clutch to shift..I felt like a ratard cause I had to pull over to yank my hand open..we got back to the truck n money pit thought that was hilarious when I told him my hand locked up..

You wouldnt think you would get so sore just riding on a bike..I was riding through the trail one time and my left hand got a Charlie horse right when I pulled in the clutch to shift..I felt like a ratard cause I had to pull over to yank my hand open..we got back to the truck n money pit thought that was hilarious when I told him my hand locked up..
It wasn't funny that it happened but how.... And the story that followed!

Mike and Charles said you had to wash the bikes since you lost to a 65. lol
Ian can you believe mike got frustrated with the blaster and said the magic words of im getting the 4 poke running n done with the blaster..lol.. we tinkered with the main some and then he was happy..I will say his bike loves to just self destruct itself..after the first ride his gear shifter got loose.. lol..

Sometimes that's what it needs to hear! I have never seen a bike self district like mine. Flywheel broke itself, clutch cover cracked itself, and the shift lever stripped.

My other bike dec ided to let the throttle stick in oh io a few years ago and flipped me down a hill and tore my shoulder up..I locked it in a dark shed for three months and it been good ever since..lol..

Was just reading older thread about the 96 rebuild!! awk replied how he likes his stock plastics so everyone knows its a blaster..we pulled up to the track this ride unloaded my bike first and dude next to us said hey what the f^^^ is that..lol..then we pulled out mikes..they said you guys have two of them!! Y'all must love blasters too put that kind of money in them.. they look like Honda's or something!!! Yeah it was funny!!