BlasterForum.com Contest! Win a new Factory7 Exhaust!!!

does billg even have a blaster?????

EDIT nevermind i looked at his old posts and i think he has a blaster

Never heard of Factory 7 but, this sounds sounds awsome

Hmm.....hope i get that we would have to do another drawing an i would give someone my FMF pipe an silencer.

hahaha yea well if i get it then someone else has another chance to get a pipe again so that gives everyone 2 chances.

Woooooooooow, this is fkin awesome! I can't believe I actually won something!! I just read the rest of the thread and saw that there is a time limit to respond? If so I know I a day or two late but that is definitly not because I am not active in the forum. Please let me still have this (still can't believe it), I was just away on summer vacation with my family with no internet access and this is the second site (after my mail) I visited as soon as I got back. I will definitely be active in the forum from now on, especially now that I feel so part of it:)

I don't know for the others, but it think it wouldn't be fair fo us, there was a rule of 7 days, you replied 9 days after.

I don't wanna sound crude, but sorry, you had your chance.

That's understandable. If I were doing the drawing I would have just emailed you and did a PM to let you know you won, as well as post it and make it a congrats on the front of the site. I'm not an admin though. We'll see what he thinks...

Woooooooooow, this is fkin awesome! I can't believe I actually won something!! I just read the rest of the thread and saw that there is a time limit to respond? If so I know I a day or two late but that is definitly not because I am not active in the forum. Please let me still have this (still can't believe it), I was just away on summer vacation with my family with no internet access and this is the second site (after my mail) I visited as soon as I got back. I will definitely be active in the forum from now on, especially now that I feel so part of it:)

hey billg congrats i beleive the admin will make a good decision...
you did replie 2 days late..... i don't know which would be fair but we made a rule that you had seven days to replie.... we will leave it to admin.... some members might be pissed. i'm not mad at ya at all i'm just sayin some members might not be happy becuz all of the members and admin agreed to the 7 day rule

Be nice to see you have it but i agree with skauch i don't think it will be fair to the others, i think we should have another drawing an you still be included in the drawing.

i agree with what blasterfreak said, late is late no matter how you look at it, rules are rules and everybody has to follow them

That's very true man, i say just redo the drawing an let him be part of it still. That seems fair.

Mine's right, but I can't click the options under peoples usernames and I Can't click "Search" or "Quick Links". There may be something wrong with the code or database on the hosting account. Something the admin has to look at.