Blasterdudes blaster build!

Thanks guy's.... yeah I got the sickness lol
Thanks for that freek ahahaha.

I'll admit my prep for the wheels wasn't my best. The front never chipped in 5 months of riding gravel pits, gravel roads, woods, it was only my rears that got beat up... mostly from when I put on my new tires.

The only reason why the fronts peeled off was loading it in my truck moving it from my house to the shop... it was only -20 but the road vibration must have made it flake off.

lmao......ur welcome brotha.........u can thank me again when u sit back when its done and go "holy chit is this thing sick" lol

UPDATE:

Well I didn't get as much work done as I was hoping ( my own fualt )
But here's some pics none the less.

HPIM1443.jpg

Cut the rest of the box out since all my sh*t flew out anyways.

HPIM1448.jpg

Quick brush job on the stem before I blast it.

HPIM1447.jpg

Brushed off the metalcast paint and the stock paint on the kicker.

HPIM1450.jpg

HPIM1451.jpg

HPIM1452.jpg

HPIM1453.jpg

Heres the exspansion plug.... redneck but it worked.

HPIM1449.jpg

Hopefully I can blast everything next weekend :D.

lol another build well its ganna look good....
and i have a quick question when are you ganna become a supporting member man???

Thats a lame-o question. He is a supporting member hes always on here participating and helping out. You want his ten bucks so bad just ask for it.

lol another build well its ganna look good....
and i have a quick question when are you ganna become a supporting member man???

John, Im sure he can manage his own finances. Why dont you make like a jockstrap and support these nuts... Bahahaha just kidding dude couldnt resist.

John, Im sure he can manage his own finances. Why dont you make like a jockstrap and support these nuts... Bahahaha just kidding dude couldnt resist.

hey i guess sarcasm doesnt translate well over text lol...
i was just curious cause hes been here awhile....

any who back on topic i wanna see some more updated pics I:I