blaster195

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
Wassup guys haven't been on here in forever!!! well update to me i still got the blaster same mods toomey b1 exhaust vforce reeds blah blah lol. but as you know ive moved on from the 4 wheeling scene i still ride it every now and then. but as of now i got the blaster of the car scene. a dsm. Black mitsubishi eclipse intake exhaust stock turbo putting on bigger turbo and fuel pump this weekend. glad to see that forum is still up and around!

a dsm is the blaster of the car world? i don't have to work on my blaster after every ride.

:p

lol, had to bust ur balls. welcome back. post pics of that blaster. you're an old school member so i don't any idea what it looks like.

lmao never had to work on mine for any problems, just whoopin ass. i meant that as their both the underdogs of their scenes. Went to dsm shootout in ohio and 9 second street legal 4 cylinders should be given their credit i'd say. but yea still love the blaster, might put a 4g63 in it lol jp

Attachments

• 2012-09-03_13-54-18_193.jpg
    2012-09-03_13-54-18_193.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 158
a dsm is the blaster of the car world? i don't have to work on my blaster after every ride.

:p

lol, had to bust ur balls. welcome back. post pics of that blaster. you're an old school member so i don't any idea what it looks like.

haha didn't see the bottom of your post. They get a bad rep from people that can't take care of them or rice them out. but my blaster is just a 06 Special Edition lol toomey b1 vforce reeds maxxis tires forgot the exact ones, gearing for the sprokets i believe are 14/38. k&n filter thats it. put to shame list, suzuki rm 125 >> i didnt believe it myself, suzuki 4 stroke dirtbike believe it was a 100 lol, another dirtbike forgot the name but was 4 stroke, bayou lol, another blaster, thats it. In the eclipse mods are stock t25 turbo {about to slap on 16g turbo with 255 fuel pump 560 injectors until I get 1,000's, act 2600 clutch, keydriver chip tune} agx coilovers, injen intake, k&n, megan 2 in turbo back, greddy type s bov. put to shame list firebird ls6, maxima 3.5, 300zx, and more soon lol. hoping to get around 300 - 400hp right now then try to run 12's fwd then do the awd swap and push for low 11's high 10's very capable with the 16g turbo.

I still see that it's amazing the amount of work and time ya'll put into these little machines to make them pretty quick and capable of beating the newer tech.