Blaster YFS200 Interchngable parts.

Spannerz

Jun 22, 2009
New Zealand
I've been doing a bit of searching for some parts and came across some info that might be useful to some one somewhere.

The Conrod from an IT200 carries the same part number as the conrod from a YFS200. 5A8-91960-A0

Not sure if its the same motor or not at this stage?

EDIT.
Completely the wrong idea. I won't be adding much more here. Cheers :(

Last edited:
ive noticed that some rear axles have the same part number as all banshees and and 01 through 05 raptor 660... anyone know if i were to get a cheap after market banshee or raptor axle off ebay if it would fit?

ive noticed that some rear axles have the same part number as all banshees and and 01 through 05 raptor 660... anyone know if i were to get a cheap after market banshee or raptor axle off ebay if it would fit?

Just do a search here,there is plenty of that info already posted.A banshee axle will fit an 03-06 and all you need is the shee axle,all else will swap over.You can use a shee axle in 88-02 and you need a shee axle and a shee brake hub,all else will swap over.

Don't bother with a raptor axle. I had one and it fit in the carrier fine but you need to use raptor sprocket hub and brake hub. With both on, the chain does not sit properly and will eat the sprocket and keep falling off.

the deal with the blaster,when yamaha began making this quad in the 80s.Basiclly all they did was take parts they already manufactured for other makes and models of bikes ect. and used them for the blasters,so dont give up there are TONS of parts that will interchange with your blaster.