blaster won't stay running

carb plus idle 1 1 1 big 1.jpg
year calculater pic plus ex1 1 1.jpg
i remember you posting problems before /but yet dont remember all the problems you have had with your quad.
what is compression at?
what is airscrew set at?
anything else would help out to /enlighten us:)

Last edited:
Sorry I just haveny changed my profile I had an 04 and sold it in July and I just bought an 01 or 02 on Sunday...its the older style...I'm not sure what the comprrssuin is and idk about the air screw either.... How do I adjust the airscrew? Isn't that on the carb? And how do I check the compression

I looked it up and yes the tors is removed...so that just means I can't adjust the idle from the screw on it right? There for how do I adjust the idle...maybe it is just to low

take a pic of this carb/post it.
if tors brick on top of carb has been removed.
then there should be an idle screw right next to the airscrew.?

I have never heard of this technique, what does it accomplish?

I'm not recalling, or finding mention anywhere, of such a twisting wires test for the TORS unit either ?
you have any luck mike ?

I looked it up and yes the tors is removed...so that just means I can't adjust the idle from the screw on it right? There for how do I adjust the idle...maybe it is just to low

tors is removed ?
the big box on top of the carb has been replaced by a regular carb cap ?
or the tors is just disabled electrically ?

if the big box is still on top of the carb, the idle adjustment screw is on top of it, accessed by removing the seat, lift rubber flap and look down under the fuel tank, it's the dime sized screw with the slot.

if the tors box is missing, as a full tors kit delete does, it should have had an idle screw installed to the left of the fuel line on the carb side ?

check the links i posted yesterday for your year tors delete, should have pics of both