blaster with a honda cr500r motor

sounds like it need tuned. or he may b running sh*t for a pipe, which is usually the case on a budget engine swap. has potential, but needs work

Needs tuned. And $2800 for that thing?! It looks like a hacked up piece of sh*t. I like he he spray painted different colors on it everywhere. I also would imagine that thing vibrates pretty bad with no counter balancer.

Needs tuned. And $2800 for that thing?! It looks like a hacked up piece of sh*t. I like he he spray painted different colors on it everywhere. I also would imagine that thing vibrates pretty bad with no counter balancer.

my 400 doesnt vibrate bad, and paulie 426 isnt bad either. probably be just a little more than ours.

onto the bike, a little expensive for that. looks decent but somone could do their own swap for much cheaper. now if the 500 was worked over and what not then possibly closer to 2000ish for the bike.

anyways thanks for the post.

You don't need a decompression valve. The rider just needs to know how to start it. My engine has the compression raised and it's a 500, I can start it right up.