Blaster vs 400ex

dude your blaster is pretty much not a blaster anymore so I wouldnt say my blaster smokes 450's.

Thats like saying my buddies impala has a higher top speed than a ferrari, when its a nascar impala.

Its a nice vid, but what is it? I noticed theres a radiator and coolant lines, so its not a blaster motor.

Yea, I've never seen a blaster scoot along like that in the sand, not saying there ain't one, but I've seen plenty of modded ones at Jericho Sand Dunes and none of them moved like that.

Its probably the alky banshee him and his dad built. That is obviously fast as hell, but its far from his claim of his blaster eating 450's. I'd rather have my blaster setup like 245 strokers and not smoke 450's than it looking like a mini sand rail.

its solid suspension marvin shaw shock soft suspension slow you down and yes it is a alky banshee im just saying i know how to race thats mostly how i get them of the line im just showing is that i drag race for a living so i know wat im doing i will try to get a vid of my blaster racing these modded to hell 450s and i hang on with them for awhile
until the whoops

here you go i hang on with these modded to hell 450s until the whoops and then i fall back in the pack but people im just saying 400exs are slow and if you have problem beating them then you need to tune your bike right

B)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and that was with sand skates but with my haulers would of done alot better would of bit like crazy

What size rear paddles do you use? Thats about how my blaster hangs with my brothers 450. He hits 3rd and leaves me bad. And you and I have similiar mods.

When you hit 3rd gear on a yfz your gone.

my blaster can kinda keep up with a 310 esr until they hookup i gotta mess with the gearing i need more of a first gear so im gonna go up to a 15 tooth front

dude your blaster is pretty much not a blaster anymore so I wouldnt say my blaster smokes 450's.

Thats like saying my buddies impala has a higher top speed than a ferrari, when its a nascar impala.

Still a blaster no matter what.He said he beats 450's and just about proves it.Give him props for the build and not so many stupid repeated quotes.

What are you on about? He said he beats 450's and showed a video of him getting killed by about 20 bike lengths.He also showed a video of a mini sand rail banshee, thats not a blaster.

His amazing insight and knowledge deserved multiple quotes for all to read like changing the gearing is some f*cking magical formula for making a blaster eat r6's.

100 people here have the same freaking mods(including me) as he does on his bike and arent even close to eating a 450.

He shows a vid of him on his blaster beating a 450 then I'll give him props until then he's another internet troll and deserves to get f*cked with for lying.

i like to race you dude all you are is some big ass wannabe mother fr those 450s had alot of mods i can beat STOCK 450s not modded 450s the first video was proving that i can drag race very good once i get a vid of me and STOCK 450s then ill post it i have alot of knowlage and those 450 had +6 swingers ice cubes and all that sh*t i got alot of people on other sights that have my back so if was saying anything

YOUR THE INTERNET TROLL YOU Fn ASSOLE your oaky ass is in oklahoma and im in cali so if i had a chance to meet you you wouldent talk so much smack