Blaster vitos exhaust

werewolf

Jan 20, 2008
I was wonderine will a vitos fat bastard pipe work on a stock engine.Because in the future i will get a vitos 240 kit,for it.Will it work better then my dg full pipe on my engine as is.

I was wonderine will a vitos fat bastard pipe work on a stock engine.Because in the future i will get a vitos 240 kit,for it.Will it work better then my dg full pipe on my engine as is.

vitos pipe will work fine on your engine and will be waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better then your dg, and why not just get porting instead of the 240 kit, your ported engine would be faster than a 240 kit

A ported engine will not be faster that a ported 240. Why are a lot of people against 240 kits? A stock motor will be faster than a stroker motor if it has a head mod. If the stroker motor has the head mod than it will spank it. It all depends on how fast you want to go.

Yes it will be faster that a "Vito's" 240 kit. My logic is buy the 240 kit, carb, reeds, and good pide. Run it like that if you still want to make it faster than just get it ported. If you just port your cylinder and want to go faster your kinda stuck. I would never buy the Vito's 240 it anyway. It makes more sense to press a la 240 sleeve in the stock cylinder. Much cheaper.

Ran the Fat Bastard on bone stock engine and it worked fine. Little DIY porting, ported reed cage and it works GRRRREAT !! I:I I:I I:I

As to the 240, I would do any cylinder over sleeve as at least the Vito's has tripple ex ports, no knowledge of the others. :-/

Yes it will be faster that a "Vito's" 240 kit. My logic is buy the 240 kit, carb, reeds, and good pide. Run it like that if you still want to make it faster than just get it ported. If you just port your cylinder and want to go faster your kinda stuck. I would never buy the Vito's 240 it anyway. It makes more sense to press a la 240 sleeve in the stock cylinder. Much cheaper.

You get the 12 port design with a vitos.There is absolutely nothing wrong with a vitos kit.They will run very very well with porting.Getting a sleeve installed in a stock cylinder isn't always cheaper.Vitos makes good products for us.Yeah the green base gaskets suck but they have a nice big bore kit for the money.I personally own atleast one of all cylinders for blasters and like the vitos kit alot for a trail machine.