Blaster tires

blasterfan84

Jun 20, 2007
why do i keep seeing you guys with 22 and 23 inch tires? it looks ridiculous and its bad for your motor, the max size a blaster tire should be is a 20 inch tire for trails, idc how muddy the trails youre on are all the GNCCers make it with 20 inch tires. ffs this isnt rocket science

ppl can run what they perfer and i dont see why it would hurt the engine most ppl here dont run gncc..most ppl run back country trails so maybe they need bigger tires...i run 20/11/9 razors.............my .02

if a GNCCer only needs 20 inches of tire why does a blaster rider need 22-23?

it puts more strain on the engine because theres more rolling resistance

with a bigger tire there is more roling resistance, making the motor work harder tog et the same result, i ran 20s for one (really sandy) mx race against all the other guys with 18s and got smoked on the holeshot

with a bigger tire there is more roling resistance, making the motor work harder tog et the same result, i ran 20s for one (really sandy) mx race against all the other guys with 18s and got smoked on the holeshot

it factors in like your gearing. the smaller tire gives better acceleration and lost top end. GNCC racers don't need top speed, they need the acceleration which is why they have smaller tires