Blaster stuff

i could really use a axle and housing if you have an extra, i have bearings and seals, bought new and couldn't get the old axle to separate broke it trying to press it out, i also need that inner sleeve, if you have one i need to know that it comes apart and i can put new bearings in it, i hate wasting money.

Yup

Make me an offer!! No bolts, just the foot peg. Solid, not pretty, but a spray paint job and she's back in the game.

I'd be tickled to do $10 shipped to the lower 48.........

A

Hey man, I have a few things I need. Lemme know if you got em..

Plastic stator cover.
Clutch lever- full assembly.
Rear brake caliper.
Shift foot lever.
Front fender bracket.
Rear grab bar.
Muffler
Front fenders (blue pref.)

Thanks man !!

Last edited:
A-Arms I have two uppers, not sure what condition. I'll post pics this eve.

No seat.

Frame I'd like $20 out of. Plus actual shipping.

A

ill take that frame for 20$ but id like to know how far u live cuz if its possible i would like to be able to pick it up since im low on money at the moment. pleasee pm me asap. thanks :-D

OK

Shipped from 27613.

I need to check on the condition of the harness, make sure it's complete.

Carb $30 plus shipping, also need to make sure it's all there.

Clutch actuator (the part that is in the case), cable, I think I got, not sure about a lever for the handle bars. Will get back to you on that, too.

A

Yup

Still got the peg. Raining and storming like all hell here today and my fat old lazy ass ain't taking pictures and sh*t in the rain. All my quads and parts are in a trailer next to my house and I have to open the doors to get in light cords and tonight ain't it.

Next day will bring pics and more info.

BTW, we have had rain maybe 6 days this whole year, every friggin' day i wanted to ride, but this is a really needed rain and I just don't want to get all my crap wet. So gimme another day and I will post up what I got with pics.

A

i still want the frame, what do i need to pay for shipping? im in plymouth MA 02360

Left side crank case

do you still have the left side crank case need one asap???
mine has a hole the size of a quarter in the crank area

Hey!!

OK, sorry about the lag, I got called away for work.

Sig, the wiring harness is sh*t, at least two sets of leads up front are cut off.

I'll check on frame shipping on Monday.

Still got the peg.

I'm keeping the A-arms, I know I'll need them one day.

A