Blaster stuff

Oldfart1stATV

Oct 29, 2007
Gonna start trimming the pile down. Got a frame, handle bars, maybe a couple A arms, tranny, left case, right case with small hole, wiring harness, a Keihin 34mm, some other crap too. Anybody got needs? Will trade or sell, will ship, too.
Whole enchilada or or just one piece. No set prices, yet. I will ebay the crap in the next few weeks, just figured I'd give you guys first dibs.

A

Nope

Everything is pretty much stock stuff. No exhaust, no cyl or head, no wheels or swingarms. No cool fancy things, just plain Jane stock parts. Handle bars are red and have some controls, not all, maybe a thumb throttle and brake lever, I think the grips are toast, too, gotta look. It's leftover parts from putting the other two together. Got no interest in a third at the moment.

A

??

It's for whatever you want to stick it on. Not a real specific purpose carb. Not a stock Blaster carb for sure, if that's what you are getting at. It will hook on to a Blaster with a manifold and air cleaner change, though. I like them better than the Mik's. Nothin' special though, just a 34mm Keihin.

A

Stock carb? It appears that my cap stretched and will not thread on correctly to my carb.. i need the cap? and the carb... cap being the part where the throttle cable goes through.. not sure of proper name.

No stock carb

No stock carb. I do have some jets and needles for a 28 Mik., but thats it, no cap, sorry.

A

a-arms? what condtion? pm me& let me know-- also price please thanks
oh and how many-what side- that sort of fun stuff

how much for the frame, im willing to buy but im not willing to pay much, state your price

OK

A-Arms I have two uppers, not sure what condition. I'll post pics this eve.

No seat.

Frame I'd like $20 out of. Plus actual shipping.

A

yea if its in good shape im taking it. send me some pictures of it but for now how would you describe its shape?

Heres the pics

Frame is in need of some paint, but no cracks and looks like all the bolt holes are good.

Handle bar with thumb throttle and brake lever and extra sh*t

Steering stem and tierod/ball joints

The A arms look good. May keep them, God knows i will need them someday, not sure, but they look nice and straight, hell look better than the ones I got on!

All motor parts are gone, fella paid for them today. Got a left foot peg and a carb, wiring harness, oil tank frame thing, air box lid, foamy air filter. That's about all I noticed right off.

A

dammit

Having technical issues apparently (read: not smart enough to post pictures). I'll try again in the morning, I need dinner and booze!!!:-D

A

AAAAaaarrrrgggghhhhh

sh*t the pics are too big, I'll shrink them down and post up in the A.M.

I knew I knew how to do it.

Now I am only incompetant, not stupid........I:I

A

Here we go

Here we go same story:

Frame is in need of some paint, but no cracks and looks like all the bolt holes are good.

Handle bar with thumb throttle and brake lever and extra sh*t

Steering stem and tierod/ball joints

The A arms look good. May keep them, God knows i will need them someday, not sure, but they look nice and straight, hell look better than the ones I got on!

All motor parts are gone, fella paid for them today. Got a left foot peg and a carb, wiring harness, oil tank frame thing, air box lid, foamy air filter. That's about all I noticed right off.

A