blaster problem

BlastinByYou

Sep 28, 2011
Ok so latley my blaster has be fouling out the plug what happens is i can put a new one in and it runs fine for about a half hour then it just dies i try to kick it over and it back fires then when i pull start it it will start and run but only if i keep the gas going what could be wrong
:-/:-/

honestly no clue i got fmf power core 2 silencer fatty gold series exhaust and vitos 2 staged carbon flex reeds i have no clue what jets are in or how to find out what would u perfer for that set up

Ok so latley my blaster has be fouling out the plug what happens is i can put a new one in and it runs fine for about a half hour then it just dies i try to kick it over and it back fires then when i pull start it it will start and run but only if i keep the gas going what could be wrong
:-/:-/

Plug getting fouled quick =too rich, too much oil (like premixing and having injection), wrong heat range on plug. Most blasty like B8ES or BR8ES, some switch to B9ES, BR9ES

Back firing is a sign of possible too much left over feul in exhaust, or flywheel key getting ready to go.

My thoughts on pull starting-DON'T DO IT! coast down hill catch in gear yes , pull start NO, your just asking for ring snagging problems! Some will disagree but That is MY opinion and experience!

I would say somewhere between a 270-290 someone will chime in if im wrong

Sound like a good start , start High, plug chop to perfection!

You will want to clean your air filter before you jet. A dirty filter will make it run on the rich side plus lower power .

What kind of oil were you using and what ratio? What plug are you running?

You do know there is a free download manual available somewhere on this forum, don't you? It will tell all about how to tune, jet, troubleshoot, AND maintain it.