Blaster Powered Drag Bike

Got some nice goodies for it!! How do u like the lectron billet bowls? Any different than Packard, etc? Surprised no one picked this up but did you cut down all the cooling fins on the head and cylinder? Looks different for sure but I like it. Just hope it doesn't affect cooling to much. Keep up the good work and pics coming.

Got some nice goodies for it!! How do u like the lectron billet bowls? Any different than Packard, etc? Surprised no one picked this up but did you cut down all the cooling fins on the head and cylinder? Looks different for sure but I like it. Just hope it doesn't affect cooling to much. Keep up the good work and pics coming.

I was wondering about the fins too, i figured it might have just been the vitos type...

Yea, I shaved the cooling fins down. Hopefully it wont effect cooling issues that much since this is going to be ran on methanol. The lectron bowl is something new for me too, we usually use chariot bowls on everything, but I bought this from a friend. I modified the clutch cover yesterday to have room for the lock-out, which was my first time ever tigging aluminum. Ill post some more pics soon.

Awesome. I figured it was shaved down as I knew it was a stock jug. Temps may be an issue or may not. I know you guys race in some hot weather at times. You will know soon enough. Either way that's racing,all trial and error. Lol speaking of extended clutch covers I need to do another myself here very soon. Coming along nicely. But I'm still waiting for you to make these guys drool over your drag bike stable with pics of your draggers!!!lol

i love the look of that cylinder and head with shaved down fins. gives it a nice round shape. it is something i have not seen before.

also, how did you do it?