blaster not running need help

I hadn't had a chance to jet...I wasn't going to let run on the carb I wanted to see if it would atleast try to start but the carb made no difference.

When you rebuilt the bike did you check it for air leaks prior to starting.

Did you perform heat cycles and do a break in proceedure before you fanged it.

Do you fully warm up the motor before you ride., forged pistons demand that you do.

The reason I ask these questions is to diagnose what killed your motor.

My dad put it together for me and did the break in. I do let the motor warm up first but I thought all two strokes needed to.

All motors should be at operating temp before being worked.

A forged piston like the Wiesco needs more precise warm up due to their expansion differences.

Oh alright...yea so now I'm trying to figure what direction I should go with it. Not sure if I should jus rebore it and new piston or what...I was thinking maybe 240 big bore kit but I'm not 100% sure. I guess its back to late nights and Google lol

Rebore, get a good port job and rechamber the head, and you can get as much if not more power than an unported 240 big bore.

Do you of anywhere I can send my cylinder to that does it all? The guy I took mine to last time is just a regular machinist. I doubt he does any stuff like that.

There are a couple of great builders that advertise on BF, but I cannot comment on their work as I do not use them.

Search around the forum for posts on builders and their work, all will be revealed.